My love..(Kuroo x Insecure!Male Reader x Bokutō)

✨/(slight)👑
Because I don't have enough mental stability for this, I am probably going to make this into two parts.
This was requested by magicallygayer I hope you don't mind me splitting it up.
Art by: @/ loonytwin on Pinterest
Okay. Here's the thing with the relationship. Basically. Kuroo is the main dom. He doms both you and Kōtarō. Kōtarō, however, dom's you as well. You are pretty much the main bottom. You get where I'm going with this.
~♒~
(Y/n) sighed softly as he cuddled up into the sheets. He hadn't seen either of his husbands all day and it was bothering him. It was his day off, so he spent it at home. Kuroo and Bokutō, however, weren't as lucky. Unfortunately for the (h/c) male, his mind began to feel gross halfway through the day. And without someone there to calm him down, he did something that might've helped.
(Y/n) walked towards the closet he shared and grabbed out one of Kōtarō's long sleeved shirts as well as a pair of Tetsurō's sweatpants. He quickly put them on, not wanting to face his body any more. The (h/c) male sat on the bed and surrounded himself with things that reminded him of his husbands. Anything to forget the insecurities waiting for him.
(Y/n) didn't realize how much time had passed until he heard the front door open. He got up from the bed and headed downstairs. He yawned softly and rubbed his eyes.
"You guys are home early" he said softly.
Kuroo looked at the (smaller/taller) male and grinned.
"Well. We wanted to surprise you! I hope you don't mind." He said with Bokutō nodding behind him.
(Y/n) gave a small smile. Almost immediately the two others caught onto their husbands demenor.
Wearing their clothes. Staying in the room all day. Softer voice. Smaller smile.
Bokutō put it together first. He went around Kuroo and towards (Y/n) with a grin. He picked the other up bridal style, causing him to let out a sound of surprise.
"Hey, (Y/n). You know how much we love you right? You are so perfect!" The owl-like male exclaimed.
(Y/n) blushed softly. He'd never be able to get used to the compliments.
"Look at you! You're like a star. So bright and amazing." Kuroo joined in.
The two grinned at (Y/n) before taking him upstairs.
"Wh-..Why are we going back up?"
"Well, you see! We're going to build you a blanket fort and cuddle while watching your favorite movie!" Koutarō said happily.
The (h/c) male blushed again and started to play with his hair. It was a nervous habit he'd picked up.
"Okay.."

After they all had finished making the fort, the three of them crawled inside. Kuroo wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist, pulling him into his lap. Bokutō set the movie up and pressed play before resting himself in between the (shorter/taller) male's legs. The three of them watched movies for a while. (Y/n)'s mind seemed to forget how insecure he was feeling.
"How are you feeling, Kitten?" The ravenette asked.
(Y/n) smiled at him and gave him a kiss.
"I'm feeling better. Thank you both," He said before leaning down and kissing Bokutō's forehead.
Kuroo smiled and rested his head upon the other as they continued watching.

Around eleven thirty at night, Kuroo could feel the (h/c) male snoring softly on his chest a smile crossed his lips as he picked (Y/n) up, crawling out of the fort and laying him on the bed. He crawled back in to see Bokutō looking at him with needy eyes.
"Little owl? Are you okay?"
Bokutō let out a soft needy whimper as he climbed into Kuroo's lap.
"Sir.. I need you.."
~♒~
Wow! This is kinda short, and I apologise, but part two will be up asap. Uhm. I hope you guys like it. 😅 I'mma get started on part two. See you guys in the next chapter!!

(Up next: Tsukishima x male Reader)