Late night cuddles(Aone x Insomniac!Male Reader)

I'm a softie for Aone, so have some Aone fluff. :3
2 disclaimers: 1) I have only just met Aone in the anime so I don't quite know how he properly acts, I'm just going off of what others have said. 2) I am not an Insomniac. My twin, however, is so I'm getting most of what I can from it.
Also! I'm going to have Aone call you his Polar Bear in this 'cause I wanna.
(H/c)-Hair color
~♒~
Aone was at his lunch table when his boyfriend walked over, sitting down beside him.
"Hey (Y/n)" the white haired male said with a soft smile.
(Y/n) leaned against Aone and looked at him with a tired smile before greeting him back.
"Another night?" Aone asked, talking about (Y/n)'s insomnia.
(Y/n) nodded before snuggling up against his boyfriend.
"Do you want me to come over tonight? I could try to help you sleep"
"Yes please, that would be amazing" (Y/n) said before leaning up and giving the other a kiss.
Aone softly smiled as he wrapped his arms around (Y/n).
After school, (Y/n) made his way to the volleyball gym. The (h/c) male would usually watch his boyfriend practice when one of them was going to the others house. He greeted the team before hugging Aone, planting a kiss on his cheek.
"I'm going to go sit against the back wall. Could you come get me when practice is over?" (Y/n) asked.
Aone smiled and nodded before planting a kiss upon the others head. (Y/n) sat down on the floor, putting his head on his knees.
After the hours of practice, Aone walked over to his boyfriend sitting down in front of him.
"(Y/n), baby. Practice is over. It's time to go home" the larger male said in a soft voice.
(Y/n) shifted in his sleep but still didn't wake up. Aone softly chuckled before lightly shaking the (h/c) male.
"Hey, polar bear. Wake up"
(Y/n) finally stirred and looked at Aone with a soft smile.
"Wow. Am I in heaven? Because I sure as hell am looking at an angel" he said with a soft laugh.
Aone started to blush before standing up and outstretching his hand. (Y/n) took it and smiled. Both of them walked out of the door's, hand in hand as (Y/n)'s energy slowly started to seep into him.
As the pair walked, (Y/n) talked Aone's ear off (not that he minded). When they got to the formers house, (Y/n) unlocked the door, letting his boyfriend into the house.
"I'm home" (Y/n) called.
"Welcome home, beetle bug! Oh! Aone! How nice to see you! Are you staying for dinner?" (Y/n)'s mother greeted them from the dining room.
(Y/n) smiled and nodded.
"He's going to be spending the night, is that okay?"
(Y/n)'s mom nodded before saying "I'm going to trust that you two won't do anything stupid"
(Y/n) sighed, a blush crossing his cheeks. He shook his head before dragging the taller man up to his room so they could set their stuff down. Aone softly chuckled as he wrapped his arms around his lover. (Y/n) softly kissed the others arm before dragging him back down to the dining room to eat.
"(Y/n)" Aone whisper to the smaller male, "Where's your dad?"
"Oh! His boss changed him from day shifts to night shifts." (Y/n) replied, smiling.
After dinner was finished, the teens helped (Y/n)'s mom with the dishes before heading up to the room.
(Y/n) climbed on to the bed with a sigh before looking at his boyfriend.
"Is there anything you want to do?" The (h/c) male asked, grinning
"We could watch a movie." Aone replied, joining the other on his bed.
"Nah. I'm not up to watch anything. How about we just cuddle. Since it is almost ten"
Aone smiled softly at the other before nodding. He wrapped his arms around the (h/c) male placing a small kiss on top of his head.
"This okay?"
(Y/n) just nodded, a smile creeping into his lips.
After a couple of hours, (Y/n) had managed to drift off to sleep. It wasn't a very deep sleep, but it was deep enough that Aone shifting into a more comfortable position didn't wake him. Said male admired the way his insomniac boyfriend slept. The way his chest would softly rise and fall. The way his mouth hung open as quiet snores slipped through.
   Aone genuinely loved his hyperactive boyfriend. He couldn't imagine what it would be like without him.
Many loving thoughts passed through his head as the larger male drifted to sleep.
Bonus:
(Y/n)'s mom stood in the doorway the next morning. She smiled softly before snapping a picture. That was definitely going in the scrap book
~♒~
Boom Aone. Man. That boy has my heart. I swear I love him so much, holy shit. This wasn't requested by them but here you go, magicallygayer An insomnia story just for you, ya insomniac
Up next: BokutoxInscure!readerxKuroo