Classroom Gaming(Kenma x Male Reader)

I'm very soft for Kenma. Like that man has my heart. But that may just be the Hinata and Kuroo Kinnie in me talking.
~♒~
(Y/n) walked down the hallway of Nekoma highschool, clutching his books to his chest. He looked around a bit before quickly slipping into an empty classroom. (Y/n) sighed as he slowly slide down the wall.
"I didn't think another person would come in here" a soft voice spoke, causing (Y/n) to jump slightly.
"O-Oh! I didn't notice you were in here. I'm sorry." (Y/n) said looking up at the other person.
He examined male. He was sitting in a desk, playing on a game console. His hair was dyed blonde, though his roots were showing causing him to look like a pudding cup. His eyes were what captivated the (h/c) male. They were a golden brown.
"It's fine. I come in here occasionally to get away from the crowd. Why are you in here?" The other asked
"I- uhm- it's the same for me" (Y/n) said looking down.
The two sat in silence for a bit as (Y/n) did his work. He almost forgot about the other male until he spoke up again.
"My name's Kenma. What yours?"
(Y/n) looked up before looking back down.
"It's (Y/n)" he softly replied.
Kenma nodded before going back to his game.
After a bit, the bell rang causing (Y/n) to jump. He sighed softly before getting up.
"I'll see you around, Kenma" he said.
Kenma replied with a small "you too" before (Y/n) walked off.
As the days moved on, (Y/n) would spend his free period in that classroom. Kenma would usually be there, though there were days that he wasn't. Usually because of volleyball. This day wasn't any different.
(Y/n) walked into the classroom, closing the door. He greeted Kenma with a smile before sitting beside him. Kenma greeted back, continuing to play his game. (Y/n) looked over and saw that the pudding head was playing a classic game of Mario Kart. He softly smiled before pulling out his classwork. He was about to start working when Kenma put his have over the paper.
"You do classwork everytime you're in here" Kenma softly stated "How about this time you join me in Mario Kart"
(Y/n) grinned before nodding.
Kenma handed (Y/n) a controller and started another round, this time adding a second player. The two continued to play until the bell rang again.
(Y/n) sighed softly, packing up his things. He felt a hand grab his wrist and looked up. Kenma stood there with a soft blush crossing his face.
"Could you meet me by the gym when school ends. I need to tell you something" The pudding head said
(Y/n) smiled and nodded. He walked out of the classroom, waving at Kenma.
For the rest of the day, (Y/n) couldn't help but wonder what Kenma needed to say. When he got to his last class, the anxiousness decided to run wild. He was scared for almost no reason. He took deep breaths as the class went on.
As soon as the bell rang for the end of the day, he hopped out of his seat and quickly walked to the gym. He smiled when he saw Kenma standing at the door of the gym, messing on his console.
"Hey, Pudding hair" (Y/n) called.
Kenma rolled his eyes at the nickname but smiled, nonetheless.
"Hey (Y/n)" he said back and the other walked up.
"What'd you need to talk to me about?" (Y/n) asked with a big grin.
Kenma's eyes slightly widened. He started to stutter a bit as he tried to say what he wanted. (Y/n) picked up on the context clues. The soft blush, the stuttering, the nervousness. It was clear as day. (Y/n) lean over and gave Kenma a kiss on the cheek.
"I like you too" he smiled.
Kenma sighed softly before saying "I'm glad you understood"
(Y/n) chuckled.
"I've got to get home to work on school work. I'll see you tomorrow, Pudding hair" he said with a smile before giving him another kiss on the cheek.
Kenma softly smiled before walking into the gym.

Bonus:
"So. How'd it go?" His best friend asked
"He kissed my cheek. Twice" Kenma replied, grinning.
Kuroo grinned back before laughing. Kenma huffed before walking to the changing room
~♒~
Honestly, I really like this one. Kenma is a huge comfort character so like :) Anyways. That all for now. See you guys in the next chapter!!

Up next: Aone x Insomniac!Male Reader