I'm not leaving (Tsukishima x Male Reader)

⚠️->✨
Art by: @serruna on Instagram
I read a story that made me sad and I want to out those sad feelings into a story. So it's angsty. Sorry.
!!!!If you don't like angst, you can skip this story!!!!
Tw!!!!!: Cheating Oikawa at the beginning, crying. Please skip if it triggers you
~♒~
(Y/n) walked around the school yard, looking for his boyfriend. Earlier that day, the brunette told him that practice was cancelled. So where was he? He walked towards the gym, hearing a few feminine giggles from the side wall.
"Ugh. Can people go suck face somewhere else?" (Y/n) thought to himself.
He stopped, however when he heard the familiar voice.
"Awe, princess. You're so adorable when you giggle."
That sentence made the (h/c) male stop in his tracks.
"Honey. You're so cute when you laugh."
He couldn't stop his legs as he walked around the corner. He wasn't surprised at what he saw. Nothing other than his boyfriend kissing a girl.
"Tooru...?"
The words slipped from his mouth as chocolate brown eyes went to meet his own (e/c) ones.
"Tooru? Who's this boy?" The girl asked.
"Princess, I'll be right back, okay? Go wait by my car."
The girl nodded walked away as Oikawa looked at (Y/n).
"(Y/n) listen-" the brunette was cut off
"Is this where you've been?? Sucking faces with some girl?? Why didn't you just fucking break up with me instead of cheat! Why would you lead me on? Didn't you care? About me. About my feelings? Didn't- Didn't you love me.."
(Y/n) wiped the tears falling from his eyes as he glared at the other.
Oikawa stares at (Y/n) in shock. A small smile ghosted his lips.
"You're serious?? You think I would have loved you? I was trying for your sister. When she rejected me and introduced me to you, I thought it would be fun. Why would I love you. You may be pretty but you're dense. See you later, (Y/n). I've got my princess to take care of"
And with that Oikawa walked away, hands shoved in his pockets.

That was four years ago.

(Y/n) walked towards his dorm room as he yawned. He'd just finished his last class for the day and he needed to get homework done. After Oikawa, he took a break from dating. Well. I wouldn't say 'took a break'. I would more say stopped dating.
"(L/n) wait up!" He heard someone shout.
He turned around to see Hinata running towards him. The ginger smiled softly as he caught up to the other.
"Are you doing anything tonight?" He asked.
(Y/n) shook his head.
"No. Not really. Why do you ask?"
Hinata grinned.
"Me and a few friends are going bowling. I wanted to see if you wanted to join."
(Y/n) thought for a moment before nodding.
"Yeah. Sure. Why not. Where's it at?"
After getting the place and time, Hinata waved goodbye and ran off. (Y/n) softly smiled as he continued walking to his dorm. He had some time to kill. Being the guy he is, he liked to frequent a café that was just across the street from where he lived. He got to his room and sighed softly as he opened the door. (Y/n) set his stuff on the coffee table before grabbing his coat and heading back out. He walk towards the café with a soft smile on his lips. As soon as he opened the door to the cafe, a couple of workers greeted him.
"(Y/n)! Welcome back" the first one, Dioaka, exclaimed, leaning his body slightly over the counter.
(Y/n) grinned as he saw the second, Akinari, turn around, his blonde hair tied in a pony tail.
"Ah! (Y/n)! The same as usual, I guess?" The blonde said.
"You guys know me to well" (Y/n) said with a smile.
A couple of minutes later, someone walked out of the back, holding a clipboard in his hands.
"Hey, Dio. I think there's something wrong with the stock."
Dioaka smiled, his dyed black hair bouncing a bit as he jumped.
"Oh! (Y/n)! You haven't met Kei yet!!" The ravenette said before grabbing the second blond and pulling him over to the (h/c) male.
"Kei! This is (Y/n) (L/n). He's a frequent customer here. He knows everyone here. Well, except for you. (Y/n), this is Kei Tsukishima! He's a new worker here!" Dioaka said with a grin.
(Y/n) smiled and greeted him, holding out his hand. Ke- well, Tsukishima looked at the others hand before sighing. He adjusted his glasses and shook (Y/n)'s hand.
The latter looked at the time and got up. He smiled at the others before speaking.
"I gotta go. I got some plans with my friends. I'll see you guys later! Nice to meet you, Tsukishima," (Y/n) said with a grin and a wave. 
Said male quickly made his way to the bowling alley. He opened the doors and immediately saw Hinata. He called to the other with a smile.
"(L/n)!! I'm glad you could make it! Come here! Come here!"
And with that, (Y/n) began the fun of hanging out with his friends.