Beautiful Eyes.

Chapter 5.

Edited: 13th February 2015.

Beautiful Eyes.

*** Thomas' P.O.V ***

*

*

*

Recap:

My father said it was okay and to come down later for dinner, it was a rare occasion for everyone to be here and he wanted to make it a big thing.

Lucky me, having to put up with all that family in a little space of time.

******

******

"Tom, get your ass in that car!" Tim growled.

"What if I don't want to?" I growled back, the Cat within me wanted to come out as he was getting riled, but as I've said Tim was stronger than I was and didn't care if I picked a fight.

"Then you're going down," Tim came at me, but if there was one thing I had on my brother it was that I was faster.

I changed into my Snow Leopard. Tim wasn't far behind and had changed into his Lion, chasing after me.

We both ran through the woods and when we got to a clearing I skidded to a hault, brining up dirt as my huge paws dragged through the earth.

'Give up,' my brother growled, I growled back and didn't let up my fighting stance.

'Never,' my brother muttered a small fine and flew at me.

He landed on all four paws, right behind me. Tim then bit my tail lightly, making me spin on him and bare my teeth in anger.

I wasn't in the mood for my brothers messing around, I launched myself at him and instead of doing what he did, I landed on his back with all four paws in his back, my claws coming out and sinking into his skin.

Timothy growled loudly and bucked me off of him, me landing slightly on my side, getting up quickly as Tim ran at me and into my side. We both toppled to the ground and down a hill.

We fell every which way until we reached the bottom, we would both have bruises by the time we were finished. But as soon as we were on our feet, my brother was on me again. Tim dragged a paw with claws out down my side, blood started to ooze out and I whined in pain, but didn't back down. I circled Tim, baring my fangs and when he thought I wasn't going to attack, I did, biting his back leg with all my might.

'ENOUGH!' Our father roared into both our heads, he came running down the hill and between the both of us, making us separate.

The both of us were bleeding and I grinned in triumph. I had never been able to get a good bite on Tim, let alone more than one.

'Get home. Now,' our fathers Lion's face looked stern and mean, showing he wasn't going to have any arguing, and neither of us felt like going against him anyway.

The three of us ran home, our father still between the two of us so we wouldn't carry on fighting.

When we got home, our mother was waiting outside with three pairs of shorts which he threw at us.

We changed, put the shorts on, me and Timothy walked in with our heads down while our father had a scowl on his.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU WERE DOING?" My father yelled, looking at the two of us sternly, "FIGHTING LIKE THAT IN THE WOODS, IN BROAD DAYLIGHT! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ALPHA'S SON! ANYONE COULD OF SEEN YOU!"

"IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT?" My brother yelled back, "THE REPUTATION OF YOUR SONS?"

"Of course it's not," our mother said softly, he looked at the two of us with kind eyes.

"YES HE IS!" Tim yelled at him, his eyes were switching from his Cats to humans.

"Tim," mom said more sternly, "you need to go back outside and start running before I kick your ass. Don't think I can't," our mom threatened. He may be the woman in the relation between our parents, but he was still bloody strong and could beat both me and Tim at the same time.

Timothy said nothing more as he stormed out of the back door, jumped and landed as his Lion. He took off straight away.

"I'm gonna run too," I muttered, also leaving, jumping and landing as my Snow Leopard.

I didn't run though, I was trotting along slowly, smelling the trees or scaring off small animals.

When I was far enough into the woods and had found my small river which went into a cave, the cave had sides to it where you could sit out of the sun and water.

It was nice to go to when I wanted to be away from family, and right now the cuts and everything were starting to bug me, as well as the dried blood.

I changed into human and let myself be submerged into the water, coming out and flipping my hair back.

It probably doesn't look as cool as I think it does, but it doesn't matter.

The blood all came off and the cuts had basically all healed, only small slithers remained of where Timothy had slashed me with his claws.

I swam in the water, watched the fish I had brought up in the water swim around and got up on the side in the cave.

I lay on my front so if another Were were to run past they wouldn't see my... Privates.

But as deer came to drink from the pool, something behind them caught my eyes, it was a flurry of... Wings. Black wings.

And when I squinted I could just make out the silhouette of someone, but the thing I could see about them was their eyes.

They were a brilliant light green, shining brightly against the darkness of the trees.

They were beautiful, and then they were gone.

******

A/N Thomas cat up top! 😋