Angel Wings.

Chapter 3.

Edited: 12th February 2015.

Angel Wings.

*** Thomas P.O.V ***

*

*

*

Recap:

"I'll see you later," I kissed my mum on the cheek and went up to my bedroom. I was hungry, but my need for sleep was more and I fell onto the bed with a soft thump, falling asleep not long after.

******

******

"No college!" Sienna whopped as she sat next to me on the bench.

She had found me sitting on a bench in the park and came over to me. She wasn't alone either, she had her girlfriend Crystal with her who was just as bubbly as Sienna.

"Yeah," I muttered tiredly.

I didn't have a good nights sleep, I woke up many times and had trouble getting back to sleep.

"Come on!" Crystal yelled from the over side of the field, "come get me baby!"

Sienna jumped up from her seat and winked at me, running off to her girlfriend. From where I sat, I could see her jumping on Crystal.

There was always a funny smell around Sienna that I had noticed, she smelled sort of, innocent, sweet, and a sort of... There was just a nice feeling being around her. But I didn't think it was actually her as it was too faint a smell.

I had still yet to meet her family which she talked so fondly of. She had told me about her older brother, two younger brothers and parents. Their grandma lived with them also as she was ill. Apparently she wasn't a Werecat and could get ill.

"All alone?" A hypnotising, husky male voice said in my ear, making me jump high in the air.

"Shit!" I nearly yelled out, covering my mouth before it could come out, "what the hell?"

"Sorry," a now amused voice yelped with surprise.

I sat on the cold pavement, as this is where I fell, looking up at the guy who had caused me to fall.

He was dressed in nearly all black, his jeans, top, and shoes. His jacket was a dark blue, he wore sunglasses and a baseball hat so I couldn't get a good look at him. But, through the clothes I could tell that he had a good physic. He was also very tall, or he looked tall because I was on the floor.

He then held his hand out to me to help me up and I gladly took it. Tingles speed throughout my body when I did and I snatched my hand back when I was safe on my feet.

Tingles, that wasn't good.

"S-sorry," I stuttered as I continued to stare at the mysterious man, "I-I gotta go."

I took off running in the opposite direction and changed straight into my Cat when I was safely tucked in the coverage of the woods.

******

"So, you had tingles when you touched?" Mom asked me softly as I sat next to him in the living room.

I nodded solemnly and he squealed like a girl, "good! That means you've found your Mate!"

"But-"

"No buts mister!"

"But mom, what if he's not even gay?" I had eventually told my mom about what had happened in the park as he continued to pester me.

"Well you show him what he's missing! What's his name?"

My mom was so excited for me to find my Mate so soon, it was a rare coincidence for a Cat to find their Mates within the first year, let alone the first few months.

"I-I don't know. I ran off, I got scared," my mom gave me a look that obviously told me I shouldn't of done that.

"Well that was silly," my mom sighed.

That was the moment my father wanted to walk in the room and ask what we were talking about.

"Nothing,"

"He found his Mate babe."

Me and my mom said at the same time. I nearly yelled in frustration when he did. I did not want my father to know!

"Thanks mom," I snapped.

My father tried to grab me as I stormed out of the room but I dodged his hand and ran straight for my room.

Eve was probably out with her girlfriend and God knows where Timothy was.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"What do you want Tim? Come to grovel for dad?"

My brother was a bit of our dads carbon copy, where as I liked mom more so, I tried to spend time with him.

"No," there was a pause then, "fine. He asked me come and talk to you. He's happy you've found your Mate, we all are."

"So what? All he'll do is try and grill my mate enough for him to not want to be my Mate," I heard him sigh and then the click of the lock sliding.

"Who said you could fucking come in my room?" I clicked the lock back into place from where I stood and then heard it click again from Tim.

It was one of the powers we both got from our mom, telekineses was a handy power to have.

"Stop fucking about Tom!" Timothy growled.

"Why don't you! Leave me alone!" I turned at the sound of my window opening, it frightened me as a feather fell through.

Then, as I looked out, a figure flew over the moon, I could just make out pitch black wings.

Angel wings.

******

A/N if anyone is confused, Eve's mate is 18 and knows Eve is her mate. That's how they're together when Eve is only 16 and hasn't turned the age of which she is supposed to be able to find them. Sorry if I confused anyone.