I'm Lost.

Chapter 2.

Edited: 12th February 2015.

I'm Lost.

*** Thomas P.O.V ***

*

*

*

Recap:

"Okay."

I kissed her forehead as went up to my room, closed the curtains and crawled into bed fully clothed.

Oh well, I'd deal with it tomorrow.

******

******

"Not that way bro," my brother muttered near my ear when I went to walk in the opposite direction to the college.

"But-"

"No buts. I know your dislike for new people but that would be a bit ridiculous," he walked with his arm around my shoulder until we reached the doors where he let go, it was too late to turn back by then.

People were rushing past us in a flurry of shouts, giggles, and paper flying over the place.

They were all struggling to get through the door at once and I wanted to hang back if it wasn't for Tim pulling me through as well.

"Come on," Tim continued to pull me and it was useless to resist.

We may be twins, but I'm not very strong and Tim was. It was unfair in a fight, and that's why I barely fought.

I didn't know where I was going so I followed Tim all the way to a big hall where lots of students were milling around.

"I'll be right back," my brother left me stranded in a corner while he went off to talk to some people who I didn't know.

The assembly started and Timothy wasn't back yet, I started to get worried and even though I was an 18 year old in college, it didn't mean I didn't feel scared. We already had all the papers we needed for the term and all our books, it was just a matter of turning up to class.

"Come on," I muttered as I looked around at the students filling out of the hall.

I eventually spotted him with a few friends at the other side to where I was standing and decided not to bother him.

Instead I pulled out my timetable and looked at what I had for the day.

9:00 - Psychology, - Room 101.

9:50 - Psychology, - Room 101.

Break.

11:00 - Sociology, - Room 205.

11:50 - Biology, - Room 56.

That was all I had for the day and then I could go home. Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad.

I just had to locate room 101 for my first lesson, and I had 2 minutes to find it.

"Where is it, where is it," I muttered to myself as I followed a corridor which had started to count up from 24. It led me to a dead end and I sighed.

Obviously not that way then.

I huffed again and went back the way I came.

There were three other hallways leading off of this one, and a set of stairs, one up, one down, when I got back to where I was starting, one started at 52, another 241, and the other 99. I guess I should try that one.