Annoying Twins.

Chapter 1.

Edited:

Annoying Twins.

*** Thomas P.O.V ***

*

*

*

Recap:

"Congrats mom," I hugged him tightly and he told me to get to sleep as it was extremely late and just because our parents renewed their vowels it didn't mean we got out of getting our stuff for college, or Evangeline, school.

******

'You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.'

Johnny Depp.

******

"You're gonna get it!" Timothy yelled with a baseball bat in his hand, where he had gotten it from I don't know. He seemed to pull things like this from thin air most of the time.

"What'd he do this time?" Eve asked as she walked into the living room, a sandwich in her hand.

"He won't bloody let me play on the Xbox!" He eventually whined like a child.

"Oh no!" Our sister fake gasped in horror, "whatever shall we do?"

'I don't know, keep the noise down?' Our father asked into all three of our minds. We sighed in unison but didn't stop with our loud chatting.

"For fuck sake!" Tim yelled, getting more frustrated by the minute.

I was leading Timothy out of the house when our dad stopped us.

"What did I say about the noise?" He asked in a deathly whisper. I would of preferred if he'd shouted at us, it would of been less scary.

"That's what I'm doing dad," I tried to move around him but his arm shot out, stopping me and Tim from walking down the corridor.

"Your Xbox is mine," he gave a triumphant smile and left.

"Oh thanks."

I dragged Timothy all he way downstairs and out the back garden, even with his protests.

"You need to change, that's why you're so moody."

He sighed but did what he was told anyway, he was the exact same as our dad. He just didn't have the height on him yet.

An amazing, golden Lion.

Me I was a bit different, well, that was the understatement of the year. I had the Soul of what would usually be classed as a females Were.

And I could well... I could see the dead.

And talking of the dead, there has been one recently that has been hanging around.

She was murdered by her fiancé, apparently he didn't mean to do it, but Melinda didn't see it that way. When she died, she tried to haunt her husband-to-be but got bored and talked to anyone who could see her, that was until she found me. I was a big thing to ghosts nowadays, since I was 14 I could see the dead, and ever since then I have been helping them move on. So now my name was smeared anywhere in the ghost community as someone who could help.

That's not what I wanted though, I wasn't good at helping them, and it took a while to even help them move on.

"Stop following me!" I whisper/yelled at Melinda when she evaporated next to me.

My brother had already run off somewhere and I was ready to follow after him if Linda hadn't shown up.

"Nope. You know I get bored. Not many people can see me."

I sighed as that was true, only people who had my ability or a witch has cursed said person, could see the ghosts floating about.

"Yeah well that doesn't mean you can hassle me," I snapped back.

If she was going to bother me I would be ignoring her. I changed into my Cat, a Snow Leopard.

I was completely white, except from the slightly brown outer lines of stripes.

"But-" Linda started to say, I didn't hear anything else after that as I ran off after my twin brother.

I caught up to him easily as he wasn't too far away munching on a deer he had caught.

'Are you okay there?' I asked with a wolffish grin.

'Perfectly fine,' he said back with his own wolfish grin.

I didn't bother him anymore and took off again as I felt Linda starting to approach rapidly. Couldn't she leave me alone while I was spending time with my brother?

I didn't catch anything this time, instead I took my time chasing around small animals.

******

'Are you done?' My father asked with a chuckle into my head.

'Just about,' I growled at another bunny running past and started to trot back to the house, 'why? Mum getting too much for you?'

'Very funny,' mum laughed sarcastically and then he told me to get my ass home for an introduction to a new Pack member.

'Do I have to?' I asked dad, 'you know I don't like new people...'

My dad thought about it and told me he would tell me when they left. I carried on with my running around and chasing of small animals for just under two hours, that was until my brothers Cat came running out of nowhere and right into me.

He tried to play fight but with running around so much I just didn't have anymore energy to play.

'Sorry,' I muttered to him, he understood and went running off on his own.

My mum and dad were sitting on the sofa curled up together when I got back and my sister I was told, was up in her room with her Mate. She'd apparently snuck her in without anyone knowing. It was hard with Werecat hearing to not know when someone came in.

"I'm going to bed," I muttered tiredly when I had shorts on and came back into the living room to say goodnight.

I gave my mum a kiss and cuddle goodnight, and my dad a fist bump as he didn't do the mushy shit.

"Eve," I knocked on her door when I walked past it and she opened it not a moment later.

"What?" She tried to ask innocently but I could see the slight reminiscence of lipstick around her mouth, I narrowed my eyes.

"Come here," she didn't do it at first but then decided it was for the best.

"I will be meeting your Mate, you cannot object and she will be going home now because it is late," she went to object but took one look at my face and closed her mouth.

"Okay."

I kissed her forehead and went up to my room, closed the curtains and crawled into bed fully clothed.

Oh well, I'd deal with it tomorrow.