My Diary.

Chapter 10.

Edited:

My Diary.

*** Miles' P.O.V ***

*

*

*

Recap:

My footsteps had stopped and I could just make out music coming from inside the room.

But as I lifted my hand to knock, the door swung open and there stood my Mate, Miles.

******

******

"H-hi," the person before me said, stuttering and turning a nice shade of pink. I had pulled myself together from my slack, shocked state and now stood smiling at Tom.

"Hello," came my deep voice, making Tom's eyes widen slightly, I chuckled and moved aside to let Tom in, "and come in."

Tom took tentative steps inside and looked around my room like a curious kitten would. I guess it's ironic as he is a Werecat.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked, snapping my bedroom door closed, Tom jumped, startled by the sudden sound.

"Oh," he blushed a nice pink colour, "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry," with the door closed it cast my room into darkness.

I walked around Tom and fell, sitting on the edge of my bed with my hands behind me holding me up. I could see Tom watching me through good eyesight. Well, not exactly me, more my body as I hadn't been wearing a top.

"Like the view?" I asked, smirking as his eyes snapped up to mine.

"W-what?" He stuttered, his eyes growing slightly.

"Do you like the view?" I asked again, my voice deepening as he continued to stare.

"W-well..." He mumbled, trailing off. I was surprised to not see droll rolling down his chin yet, "I-I guess."

"You guess?" I got slowly up, standing directly in front of Tom so his head was bowed to follow my movements, "so you don't like it?"

He didn't reply for a minute or two, and I would of thought he had died if I didn't feel the slight brush of his hand against mine.

It jolted me back to reality as well as him as when our skin touched, there was an electric current that ran through my body.

"I do," he said firmly, but I didn't let him make the first move again as I backed him up against the opposing wall.

My hands were either side of his head and my body just an inch away from touching his. The heat that came off both our bodies was making sweat start to roll down my bare chest.

"It's a good thing I'm your Mate then. Isn't it?" I teased, "it means you can do what you want to me, and I you."

"Y-yeah, I-I guess so," he mumbled, staring up at me with big eyes.

At that moment my mind cleared of everything except taking him to bed and doing things I shouldn't.

I moved away quickly, standing on the other side of the room in a flash as I felt my eyes change. They kept switching between a bright magenta blue to a dull grey. My wings were straining to break free and it took all of my energy to stop them.

"Miles?" I faintly heard Tom say but my mind was too fuzzy with thoughts, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I snapped. I regretted it after I said it as my bedroom door opened and closed.

I knew Tom was sensitive but I was too preoccupied to let myself run after him. He would see what I was and I'd rather him know me now, like I am, than for what I've done.

My sister would talk to him and hopefully smooth it out for me. If she didn't I would have to try and find Tom to do it myself.

But as the murmuring from downstairs continued I walked to my bedroom window, opened it and let my huge black wings free, flying high into the air.

******

"It's about time you got home. I have a Mate with needs you know," Sienna said, flipping through a magazine while laying down on my bed.

"Of course I didn't know that," I said sarcastically, "it's not like I don't hear you every night."

"Sorry," my sister said sarcastically, "but if I get some with my Mate then I'm not going to deny it am I?"

"Yeah. You just don't need to let the whole house know," I snapped.

"It's no my fault Crystal is a screamer," by that time I had tried to stop listening as my sister and her Mate was not something that a brother wanted to hear.

"Oh you know what, I don't want to know. I'm going to bed."

Sienna didn't try to stop me as I left and I sighed in relief. My room was still dark so I flicked the switch and the lamp came on. It illuminated the room and showed me not a thing of change. There was still a few boxes left to he unpacked, but everything else was in order.

My diary, and yes, a guy has a diary, was sitting on my bed side table where I left it the night previously.

I flickered through it and found today's date, picking up the pen also on the bed side table and poising it over the fresh page.

'Dear diary,

Well, I would say today could have gone better. The one time that I feel like I might be getting somewhere with my Mate and then, when it is, my Angel just felt like being a dick and coming out to play.

It made me snap at Tom for no good reason. Now in scared that he may feel like it's his fault and not want to talk to me. He's just so shy and scared, it's very cute but not when you're trying to get to know someone. Someone who could become your everything.

But, my dear sister, who is a very cheery person became friends with my dear Mate. And right now I'm very grateful for that, because then she'll get him to talk to me eventually, and maybe get him to forgive me.

If he didn't, then, I don't know what I would do.

Well, I know what would happen. My soul would die from rejection of it's other half. It would shrivel and all I would become is a shell of my former self.

But, I guess one thing came of today, I think-'

"Ah man," my sister yelped as she opened my bedroom door and saw me writing, "are you really writing in that gay ass thing again?"

"It's not gay. I may be, but it's not. It's somewhere I can write things down without them being stuck in my brain thanks," I snapped.

"Sorry. I was just gonna tell you mom and dad are home, they bought Chinese."

I huffed but smiled. Chinese was my favourite.

"Tell them I'll be down in a minute," Sienna nodded and left, leaving the door open as I finished my sentence.

'-I love him already.'