↳ L. I. 🌙

" 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 – 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 – 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 – 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

" 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 – 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 – 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 – 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦. "

—————

𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦

「𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧」
name: Laikōoru Ishii
nicknames: Laiko, Lai
"Ruru" by Tartaglia "my love" and "sweetheart" if in relationship
"Lady Ishii" by Kazuha "Darling" And "My dear" if in relationship
age: 23
gender: Female
sexuality: Bisexual
love interest(s): Tartaglia, Kazuha
occupation: She's a bartender at Cat's tail when Diona isn't around, and when Diona is then she cleans up and takes care of the drunkies.
vision: Electro
weapon: Sword
role: DPS
constellation: Leo
health/mental conditions: No health/ mental conditions
region born: Mondstadt, Springvale

「𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 」
overall: Just like a cat, Laikōoru can be pretty sly and mischievous but lazy and stubborn occasionally. She definitely does pull her weight though, but will throw in some complains while she's doing it. Being a close friend of Diona she has come to share her rebellious nature. Laikōoru can be overly flirty or just plain annoying on purpose, making cocky remarks to those who seem even the slightest bit stronger than her, it amuses her. Other than her being a total tease, she's also very nice and generous. On the other hand, her feelings can be tough to handle sometimes. Her anger can cloud her decisions and such things like that.
goals: Become a traveler
hobbies: Sleeping or watching people interact from Mondstadt from on top of the wall that surrounds the nation
talents: She has some good stamina, takes less damage when falling from relatively high places, can hear better than other people, flexible, and a good cook.
likes: Apple juice, the wind, exploring, sleeping, high places, being clean, pushing people's buttons, observing, soft music, the night, giving people stupid nicknames, freedom, all types of food, having the upper hand in fights.
dislikes: Raw fish, too much alcohol, people who don't have mora on them, being forced to do things, frogs, experiencing the same thing several times.

「 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲」
❀ She had lived in Springvale for her entire childhood in a family with two siblings which were older than her. As a kid she was so fascinated by the idea of being a traveler. To explore the open world and observe the different kinds of people there were in Teyvat. Her parents were very supportive of it at first, thinking her wish to travel around Teyvat was temporary and would pass over in a couple of years— but it didn't. Laikōoru's father would try to get her to divert from the idea along with her siblings but she just simply wouldn't. She would feel like her parents didn't understand her and wanted her to be unhappy when really, they just wanted to keep her close to home. Her mother would tell her that she didn't understand how life was out there, alone and with dangers in every corner. They treated her like a kid and like she wasn't capable. How she was fragile and could easily be screwed over by crooks.
Arguments used to surge every day, empty threats and bribery to just get her to settle for a new dream. She felt like they wanted to control her every move. She didn't want to be a puppet of their control though and have a fate set in stone in one nation. One of the arguments was so big she even got slapped by her own older sister and told to stay away from the family. Angry and hurt, Laiko set out for Mondstadt hoping for the freedom the nation set themselves to have, never looking back. Along the way she met with Diona who was also running away from her father to become something she wanted. When Laikōoru first came into Mondstadt she wanted to be part of the Knights of Favonius because of their scouting missions, but after rapidly learning how lazy they were and inefficient, she decided against it thinking that it was pathetic. After that disappointment, she joined Diona with Cat's Tail and the journey of getting others to drop alcohol and collapse the wine industry Mondstadt had.