⤠ " You are my compass." ⤟

" The distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion

" The distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. "

———

MODERN AU'S

~Choices~

1 . Reincarnation is a topic that many people fear touching in case of debate. But what if I told you it were real? Will you believe me?

When suddenly actions and relationships start to feel familiar. A feeling of deja vu comes over you every day. At your job, when you're out with friends, and even when you look at them. Would you be skeptical of it now?

What will you do when the stars align one last time, bringing you back to relive new moments with the person you once spent your whole life with? The person in which you met during the times where visions and archons, were once the big talk of Teyvat.

2 . You were currently going through a rough patch at your job and money wasn't coming in easy at the moment. Rent had become tough to keep up with in your current home so, to be able to survive in the city, you decided to move somewhere cheaper.

The new place you got was great. It was way smaller than your old place but, it kept you out the rain. The only downside was... it was rumored to be haunted, which is why rent was so cheap. No one wanted a haunted apartment! Nobody... except you.

You were desperate so you decided to suck those rumors up and move in. At first everything went fine, until you caught a glimpse of someone when you came back from work one night...

———