Chapter 5

Theo's POV
Yesterday's night was amazing.I can't believe she accepted to be my girlfriend.I was genuinely happy.It doesn't happen a lot.

I woke up with her peacefully sleeping in my arms.She is so beautiful.But of course my father had to ruined it.My mark started to burn.I got up carefully not to wake her up and wrote a note.
Then went to Malfoy manor.I have grown up here.I was close with Malfoy and Blaise since they were dead eaters.
Once I was there my father told that someone was gonna need me soon.I was confused but I sat in the main room waiting for the ,,special someone".
Y/n POV
I wake up feeling very happy.It doesn't happen a lot.I stretch and notice Theo wasn't beside me.My mood quickly become sad but I noticed a note on my bedside table it was from him.

~~~𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥.𝙈𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤.𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚.
𝙇𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚,𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤.~~~
I read it over a hundred times it made me smile.But suddenly my brother Hayden rushed in the room luckily I was in Theo's shirt .
-,,Oh good you're awake.Get ready Voldy wants to see us"-
-,,Okey but why ?"
-,,I don't know just get ready and dress fancy"-
-,,Okey now out "-
He shut the door and I got up and got ready.I wonder what he wants he also called Theo so I wonder what he wants.
I put on all black outfit

Under the shirt I was with black skinny jeans and high velvet  heels

Under the shirt I was with black skinny jeans and high velvet heels .I looked good.I got my wand and phone and headed out.
In the common room were waiting my siblings.I teleported us.We were infront of Malfoy Manor. We knocked and Narcissa opened. I hugged her.
-,,Darling you have grown up.You're soo beautiful.You are a copy of your mother "-She said
-,,Oh Melody you have grown up too.All of you are so beautiful.Now all of you go to the main room.Fist he wants to talk to Y/n"-She said.At the mention of my mother my heart dropped.But we nodded and head to the main room.
I walked in and saw Theo and Voldy.Theo was surprised to see me but I will explain later.
Voldy saw me and said in a very happy tone.
-,,Ahh Y/n darling glad you came.I have a surprise for you."-He said and smiled.
-,,He Tom what's up.You wanted me first here"-I said Theo looked shocked that I called Voldemort Tom but yeah we were pretty close when I was little.When my dad tortured me I came to Tom and he promised he will make a revenge.
-,,I have a not so special guest here who is ready to be killed"-He said my face dropped with all emotions where gone.
-,,He is here isn't he"-I asked
-..Yes and I keep my promises "-He said with in evil smirk and I smirked too
-,,What the hell is going on here?"-said Theo
-,,Well you see son this young lady right here is one of my very close friends.I was friends with her mother when she was alive.And when I hadn't had that much powers she come over here and we talked about her father.I promised her I will get revenge and know is the time"He said with a smirk
-,,I will go get Hayden and the twins "-I said
I walked out and got my siblings.When we were in the room a few minutes later he came.
My blood boild.I had soo much anger in me my eyes went red and Hayden grabbed me.
-,,Oh yes her powers are turned on.This is gonna be fun."-Voldy said
-,,My dear daughter.I haven't seen you since you came to Hogwarts.Ah you look like her.Pathetic."-He said
-,,Don't talk about mum you piece of shit.And I am not you're daughter.How can you say that after what have done"-I said with tears in my eyes.
-,,Wait Y/n what has he done more?"-Asked Voldy
-,,He fucking raped me,He raped his own daughter "-I shouted.
The twins and Voldemort where shocked.
-,,Y/n/n why didn't you say something"-Alex said
Melody just stared she pointed her wand and said
-,,How could you do that to her you dickhead.I swore on my mother's grave I will kill you"-She said
-,,You see no you won't.I know you"-out father said to Melody
My father grabbed his wand but Hayden was quicker
-,,Expeliarmos"-He shouted
I put my hands up in the air and started saying a spell.I spell that was dark and will torture the person till dead.

~~Toutes les âmes sombres viennent vivre pour m'aider à tuer cet homme.
Aidez-moi à le faire souffir~~
(All the dark souls come to live help me kill this man.Help me make him suffer.)
My eyes were red blood was dropping on my cheeks.Everyone stopped what their doing and watched me kill my dad.
I was surrounded with dark shadow.Then my father dropped on the floor dead.The shadows were gone and blood was all over me.
-,,Glad that bitch is dead"-said Alex.Melody chuckled.
-,,Yeah me too"-Said both me and Hayden.
I looked up and me and Theo sprinted to each other.
-,,God I was worried for you.Since when can you speak french?"-He said
-,,Since I was six years old dummy"-I chuckled a little
-,,Are you too together?"-Voldemort said Theo and I tensed because we didn't know how we would react.
-,,Yes we are"-Theo said confident.I smiled.
-,,And you aren't gonna stop us.I marked her so you can touch her without me saying yes.
He chuckled and said:
-,,There is no need my son.You can date.She is the only other person I can stand beside you.Plus when her mother died I promised to look out for her."He said my eyes lit up when he said my mother
-,,Really?She asked you?"-
-,,Yes dear.Now if you excuse me I have to plan how to kill the boy who lived.He is so pathetic"-He said
We nodded and I teleported us back to my room.My siblings left and it was me and Theo.
-,,I am gonna take a shower.I feel disgusting with all of this blood"-I said with a small giggle
-,,Can I join you"-He asked with an raised eyebrow.
-,,I know what you're doing.I am still sore from yesterday.So no"-I said
-,,But pleaseeee"-He said in baby voice.
-,,No"-I said and closes the door to his face
-,,You're very mean you know that"-He shouted
-,,But you love me"-I shouted back
-,,Yes I do "-he said
I smiled and showered.
Once I was at of the shower I changed into my pjs.I got out I saw Theo on my bed and he said:
-,,Come cuddle me baby"-he said
-,,Oh I am coming honey"-I said and jumped on the bad he put his head on my stomach.And played with his hair.
Once he was asleep I said:
-,,Theo I love you soo much.You showed me had to love and I am so greatfull for you baby."-I said and kissed his forehead and went to sleep.
Theo's POV
I heard what she said.It was adorable she thought I was asleep.I love her truly.She showed me love and affection.I will be better person for her.

So guys please tell me in the comments if you liked the story so far so that I can know to keep going.
Have I nice week guys ❤️Love you