Chapter 19

A:n:Guys I am sorry that I didn't post for like a week or something I was busy with school but here is finally a new chapter and now that I have been moved back to online school I will update more.

Y/n POV

I watched as Theo danced he was so sexy.(he was dancing to this trend on tiktok where you swing you arm around you neck and then down..You get my point).

As he was doing the dance I was eyeing me up and down with a smirk.

God he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

I felt my tingling tension between my legs.I cross them over so I could fight what's going on down there.

I tried but it didn't help the fact that the hottest boy was in front of me dancing didn't make it any better.

He continued to dance and stare deeply into my eyes.
He was teasing me and he knew it.

I had enough and stood up grabbed him and teleported us to his.

(Smut)

Once we where there I didn't waiste a second and press my lips He grabs my waist really tight wich causes me to moan into his mouth while he was kissing my aggressively -,,I want you now"-he says in his deep voice making my wetter.

We pushes me against the wall kissing me.-,,Jump"-he commands and I obey.

I jump and tap my legs around his waist,pressing him more into me,wich causes me feeling his member rub on my wetness making moan in his ear.-,,Already moaning for me like the slut you are"-he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

I bite my lip and kiss him again biting his lips this time.He groaned -,,If you continue to do that we are getting a wheel chair for you"-he said while groaning.He shoves his tongue

into my mouth asking for entrance,our tongues fighting for dominance.He started walking over the bed gently laying me down on the cold emerald green sheets.

He took off my dress slowly,while eying my body up and down with lust in his eyes.When he took of the dress he started kissing my neck making me moan.He continued to kiss all over my neck and collarbone until he found my sweet spot and started sucking it probably leaving a hickey.

He unbuckled my bra leaving my breast exposed.His eyes darkened.They where full of lust.

He started kissing my breast,going down my stomach.
He placed his head in between my thighs and gently stroke them with his hand,making me shiver.

He took off my underwear and started placing gentle kisses on my clit,which made my back arch and a quite moan to escape my lips.He started sucking my clit and rubbing it.He

then put in one finger causing me moan loud -,,Ohh fuck ah"-
Theo then placed one more finger in and started going faster.

I was now I morning mess -,,God Theo keep going"-I moaned
-,,Fuck I am going to c-cum"-I said to him
As he heard that he started going faster.I felt a tight feeling in my stomach signalising that I am close.

-,,There you go cum for daddy"-Theo said and I obeyed,I cummed all over his face.

-,,Such a sweat taste"-he said coming on top of me again and kissing my lips.

As he was kissing me I unbuckled his pants and dressed him down.Once he was completely naked.He stopped the kiss and looked at me as if asking if he is allowed.

I give him a nod and he placed it his all length in my  pussy,making me moan in pleasure.
-,,Your so tight babygirl"-he whispered in my ear

As the time past we where both close to cumming.
-,,Fuck I am close"-Theo said
-,,Ahh me too"-I moaned.