Chapter 21

Y/n POV
I wake up feeling very good.After all the things that happened those past few days.I can't do anything but to expect that Mattheo is gone and will not come back for a while.

And those new kids Jacob and Odeya seem pretty cool.
I look forward to befriend Odeya since I don't have many girl friends.

I got up and went to the bathroom.I took a warm long shower to wash away my thoughts.

Once i was done i went to my closet and got dressed

Once I was done I grabbed my bag with all of the stuff I need for today and went to Odeya's room to see if she is awake

I got there and nocked but no one answered.I walked in and saw her deeply asleep.I chuckled at this.

I went to her bad and sat and gently shock her awake
-,,Come on honey.Wake up,you don't want to be late"-I said and she turned around and smiled. -,,Good Morning,thanks for waking me up"-Odeya said and went to get ready.

I waited for her and went on my phone I decided to text Sky to sleepover today.His nickname is grandpa because of his white hair.

Grandpa 🌍🧑🏻‍🦳

Y/n:- Hey wanna sleepover today at my dorm?

Grandpa🌍🧑🏻‍🦳:-Sure i will bring something to drink and our fav cigarette😌

Y/n:-THANKSSS I literally love you 🥳🥳😘

Grandpa  🌍🧑🏻‍🦳:-I know I am the best but I see you are feeling better?

Y/n:-Yes I am.Thanks for being there for me!!

Grandpa🌍🧑🏻‍🦳:Yeah no problem 😌

I put my phone down and at the exact time Odeya was already done.She looked beautiful.

-,,You look beautiful today."-I said to her and her eyes light up she warmly smiled at me -,,Thank you.I was planing on telling you the same thing yesterday,but you went to sleep pretty fast"-she said with a small frown.

-,,Yeah I wasn't feeling my best.My boyfriend left me.He went somewhere and didn't tell me where.He give one later and a necklace"-I explained to her.

-,,Come here love"-she said and opened her arms for me.
I expected and went to hug her. -,,Listen I am sure there is a serious reason behind him leaving you.Sky and blaise told me about him.The dark lords son huh?"-she said laughing a little.

-,,Yeah"-I laughed -,,He is amazing.We clicked from the begging.He is always there for me and I am always there for him.That's why I am worried for him.He didn't say where he will be nor what he is doing.He is going to be gone for six weeks."-I told her with a small smile on my face.