Chapter 13

A/n(So in this chapter is going to be a little bit about Y/n parents so be ready )

Y/m/n POV (that means your mothers name)
I was in my dining room thinking about my daughter.
I wasn't planning on giving her away but I couldn't keep her.
It was dark times.My dark powers overpowered me and I couldn't control them.It was dangerous for her but now since I have become the queen and the most powerful witch  I have to have back my princess.

I have tried to reach her by being in her dreams but it doesn't work.Voldemort has informed me of her past and what this bloody bustard has done to my baby.I was furious but I couldn't do anything since I was going to be more dangerous for her.

My and her father love her so much.Her father is the one and only Lucifer.Many know him as the devil.He is in many muggle stories but in reality he is so much more then that.

He cares for me and for our daughter more then anything.
He was with me trough out all those time I had lost control .

Our last name is famous trough the wizarding world.
We are the Valentine family.Me as Y/m/n Valentine and Lucifer Valentine my husband.

We are know for being related to Salazar Slytherin and Merlin.Well me.
I am the great great grandfather of merlin himself wich makes Y/n the heir of Merlin.Pretty cool huh.

Me and her father are going to tell her the truth on her birthday 24 March.Wich makes her an Aries.From what I have heard from Voldemort she is just like one.

We will finally be one family.

Y/n POV

I wake up feeling very happy.Having Theo back and going back to the manor is going the be perfect.
I sat for a little bit and admired him.

His curly brown hair falling on his face.His lips slightly parted and a few snores coming out making me giggle.

He looked so peaceful when sleeping.
After a few minutes of admiring he started to slowly wake up.
I kissed his cheeks.
-,,Good Morning sweetheart"-I said softly while playing with his hair
-,,Mmm five more minutes "-he groaned and cuddled me more.
-,,No it's already 12 o'clock I have to hang out with Hermione and Ginny"-I said and started to get up put he pulled me down
-,,You're leaving me?"-he asked with a baby voice god he is adorable I like that when he is with me he is so kind and gently but with others he is bad.

-,,Yes I have to go get ready "-I said and got up he started groaning.
-,,Stop acting like a baby you will survive without me for an hour or two "-I said while looking for clothes to wear.
-,,Plus we leave Hogwarts at five since there's problems with the train"-I said while changing Theo just stared at me.
-,,Like the view?"-i said smirking
-,,Yes very much"-he said smirking and I rolled my eyes
-,.Well I am going to go now see you later love"-I said and kissed his cheek and went out.

The outfit you wear