Chapter 9

Y/n POV
I woke up by someone playing with my hair.I looked up and saw a smiling Theo.
-,,Good Morning,love"-I said and kissed him
-,,Good Morning princesses"-he said
-,,How long have you been awake?"-i asked
-,,Not long don't worry."-He said and kissed my forehead.

We sat in comfortable silence but I was thinking about something..The winter break is next week wich means that the Yall ball is coming up.I wonder if he is gonna ask me.
I wanted me and him to spend Christmas together cuz my siblings will be going somewhere Hayden is going to New York,Alex is going to Miami and Melody is going to Italy soo that means the whole Manor well it's actually a castle.But I decided to ask Theo if he wanted to spend time with me for Christmas.

-,,Theo?"-i asked and stood up I was kinda worried.
-,,Yes sweetheart"-he asked with curious eyes
-,,Um I was thinking since you know Christmas is coming up is was thinking wouldyouliketospendchristmasbreakwithme?"-i asked in one breath.
He looked happy and confused at the same time.
-,,I shouldn't have asked that it's okay if you don't want too"-I said quickly.
-,,Love,calm down I would love to spend Christmas with you"-he said my eyes lit up.No one really spend Christmas with me my father will always lock me up in a room with only one small window.

A small tear escaped my eye but it become more.
-,,Wow wow why are you crying?"-he asked I tensed up.
-,,Love you can tell me anything you know.-He said and put a hair behind my ear.

Theo's POV
I was so happy that we were finally okey.She even asked me to spend time with her on Christmas.I always spend my Christmas with the house elves.

When I said yes she screamed in joy but started crying I asked her why.She tensed up but started telling me.

-,,Well when I was little I didn't spend Christmas like normal kids.I didn't decorate the christmas tree.I was locked up in a room with one window and was tortured.While my siblings were with the house elves and having a good time I was tortured.So this is  why  I am crying they are happy tears."she said with a small smile.

I felt really bad for her she didn't deserve it any of it.So it is my mission to make this the best Christmas ever.

-,,I am sorry that you experienced this you don't deserve it.This will be the best Christmas you will have."-I said and kissed her she kissed me back.

We started making out until Blaise called her she groaned
-,,I swear if this is Blaise and If he calls me for a stupid reason I will burn this bitch alive."she said while getting up and grabbing her phone. I laughed she was so adorable when she is angry.

Blaise POV
I was just chilling and I was fucking bored soo I decided to call my bestie to see what is this hoe doing.Yesterday she just fucking disappeared I haven't seen her all night but the good thing I got laid.
It was this Slytherin chick.It was good.
I picked up my phone and called her

-,,Blaise I swear to god it better be important"-she said I am guessing she was making out with someone
-,,Well I am sorry to disappoint you and cut short your making out section but I wanted to hang out with you"
-,,How in the fuck would you know what was I doing"-
-,,Bitch i am a fucking wizard i know everything "
-,,You have a point"-
But did you and Theo made up"
-,,Yes actually we did."
-,,YESSSSSSSSS BITCH.put me on speaker I want to tell him something."
She put me on speaker and I said
-,,So listen if you break her heart again I will cut you dick I am not even kidding"-I said
-,,Hoe can you chill he didn't do anything I will spill the tea on you later when we hang out"-she said
-,,Okay okay I was just saying my point you crazy hoe.Meet me in the common room at 3 o clock."-I said
-,,Ok I will bye love you bestie"-she said
-,,Love you too"
And we hung up.

Y/n POV

-,, You and blaise have a weird relationship"-Theo said and chuckled.
-,,Yes I know but I love him he is my bestie"-I said with a smile Theo started staring at the wall cuz he was jealous.