Chapter 20

Theo's POV
After I send the latter to Y/n I laid down on my bed and started to think.

6 weeks is a long time.I wonder if Draco is going to be there since he is a deatheater.I can't keep but to think about Y/n.
I am not going to see her for almost 2 fucking months.
I am going to miss her birthday.I am so angry at me father for doing this.

If I am being a 100% more of the asshole I am already say thank to my father.

After thinking for a while I finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up from someone knocking on my room.
I groaned -,,Come in"-
The mystery person walked in.
-,,Sorry to interrupt your sleep but your dad wants to see you"-said some femele voice.

I turned around and saw a girl.She was wearing black jeans with black long sleeve and high heels.She was quite cute but not as near as my princess.

-,,I will be ready now fuck off""-I told her.She looked surprised at my choice of words but I don't care.

-,,Um-Sorry"-she said and walked off.
I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine

I went out of my room and saw the girl who woke me up earlier today.

-,,What's your name"-I asked her
-,,Rose Amberley.And I already know yours"-she answered me.

I smirk at that.I started waking downstairs.I saw my dad.

-,,Finally you are awake!"-he said frustrated already
-,,What do you want"-I asked him he looked at me -,,It's time for you to start training"-he said

-,,It's too early for this shit"- I groaned
-,,Watch your attitude"-he said
-,,Yeah...no"-I answered him and waking into the leaving room only to see my training stuff there.

I grabbed them and went to change.
It was an all black outfit and had a special poked for my wand.

When I got dressed I went out to my father and this girl Rose I think her name was.

-,,Now we are going to teleport to the training house where
you will increase your powers"-my father said looking at me.

I nodded and we teleported.
There where all the death eaters.We walked in and everything got quiet I smirked at this site.

We sat down on a long table and my dad started his boring speech about how he is going to kill ,,The boy who lived" bla bla the basic bullshit

I wasn't paying much attention but those words made me look up
-,,We have a new member who is going to join us"-my dad said and this Rose girl stood up and walked toward my dad

-,,Your sleeve please"-she pulled her slave and my dad put his wand and casted the spell.

She wanted to scream and cry but she didn't.She knew if she broke down now it will make her seem weak infront of my father and that's not a good thing.

Rose POV
After he was done with my mark i was dismissed.I went out and got home.

I broke down crying because my arm hurt so bad but I shouldn't forget what I am here for.
I smirk at the thought

I will make Mattheo and Y/n break up.I am going to make Mattheo mine and mine only.I will be the dark lady.I will have all the power in the world.

It's not going to be hard when the ugly bitch is not here.

I can't stand her.I have heard so much about her and now she wants to take what's mine.I am not going to let her.

~~~Meanwhile on the train to Hogwarts~~~