Chapter 12

• Dedicated to Tom Daley

Heyyyy guys, How have you all been? Are you excited for Christmas and all that? TBQH i'm not feeling the Christmas spirit. Maybe i will after i listen to Justin Bieber's "Under the Mistletoe" -Works every time :)

I'm so pumped to finish this story, i'm excited about the Sequel cause its so MATURE and all that, its like deep,intimate e.t.c I hope everyone will read it.

This chappie is just there,It's a filler, it's not one of my best i guess, you judge. OK. DEDICATION goes to Tom Daley for making my ovaries explode multiple times this year. Thanks for that Tom :)

The world is supposed to end in a few hours, so i hope this story will entertain you in the last hours of your life haha :) :)

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to leave your feedback. It helps alot.

Also, FAN ME? i always fan back. Thanks. LOVE Y'ALL.

-Cammy xx

ANGIE'S POV

He took me back to my hotel where Zara had already finished packing our things.

‘’I'm going to miss you so much,I think I’l be coming here whenever im free. It's so peaceful here,’’ I said,leaning on the door as he stood in front of me.

‘’Ow,your making me miss you already,don’t worry,im coming to London soon for media stuff,so we’l see each other soon babe.’’

Zara’s head shot up instantly.

‘’Babe? Does that mean,what I think it means?’’ she enquired.

I was busy stroking his short black hair and staring into his gorgeous eyes.

‘’Angela? Tom?’’ she shouted.

‘’Oh yeah,he’s my boyfriend now," i confessed,proudly.

He took us to the train station and then I kissed him goodbye,I didn’t want to let go of him. He was just too cosy and he smelled like swimming pool water.

Seconds after the train began moving,he texted me.

‘’Safe journey. Miss you xx ‘’

I liked him because he understood that we were taking things a day at a time,he didn’t force the word ‘LOVE’ into it,he was perfect.

I was immersed in the Adele album that I was listening to when Zara shook me hours later.

‘’We’re here Mrs Daley.’’she joked.

‘’Aaaah Finally,home sweet home!’’ I said,grabbing my luggage.

Coming out of the train I was swarmed with paparrazi.

‘’So is it Tom or Liam Miss May?’’

‘’Angela! Angela! What happened between you and Liam Payne of One Direction? ‘’

‘’Is it true that your pregnant Miss May?’’

‘’Are you moving to Plymouth to live with Tom?’’

‘’Are you in a relationship with Tom Daley?’’

It was overwhelming. I had never experienced such kind of attention. And the questions they asked were really shocking. The tabloids really knew how to turn things around.

Zara tried to fight them away as i manouevred my way past them, as fast as I could.

***

‘’YOU NEED BODYGUARDS!’’ Scott shouted over the phone when I reached home.