Chapter 6

LIAM’S POV

I felt awful about walking out on Angie like that the other day but I needed to do it for the sake of me and Danielle. Felt like I had this heart burn that just wouldn't go away and it sucked. She was a great girl and she deserved better. The past couple of days , I had spent them with her. We went to the amusement park and watched a movie and I started to remember the reasons I had fallen for her in the first place. Also,it had kept my mind off thinking about  Angela for a while.I convinced myself that she was just a forbidden fruit and all I felt for her was pure infatuation. How could I have sincere feelings for a girl I met in a club  a week ago? 

The only girl I could love had to be Danielle,and only Danielle.Plus Danielle was already used to my crazy lifestyle.She was my ideal girlfriend. I had to forget about Angela and keep my distance.My birthday was soon so I was excited to finally turn 19. I had grown up so fast considering that a few years ago I was auditioning for the X factor at 16 years old. Time flies.

DANIELLE’S POV.

The day had finally come! It was Liam’s birthday today. I had planned out the whole day for us.

In the afternoon his family and close friends came by to our place where I surprised him with a mega huge Batman cake. He looked genuinely surprised and happy. He immediately took a picture with the cake and gave me a huge kiss.

‘’Oh Danielle your amazing! Thank you babe!" He exclaimed, enthusiastically.

‘’Oh thank your sisters too,they helped me with that,’’I added pointing at Ruth and Nicola.

That evening, I took Liam to his favorite club,Funky Buddha,and surprised him with a huge birthday party. All his bandmates were there and all his friends as well. It was crazy fun. There was a lot of paparrazi as we entered the club but that was good so that people could be sure that I was his one and only. The party was insane and the club even brought out their own custom made cake for Liam. It was brilliant. We all sang for him and then the party went on. His mates poured champagne on him at the end of the party and so when we reached home he was soaking wet with champagne. The night had been awesome and it was all because of me. I bet Liam wasn’t thinking of that girl anymore because I was the one that was really meant for him.

ANGELA’S POV

I sat with discomposure in the waiting room at the airport with can of soda in my hand. I was thrilled about going to New York,that was something I had only dreamt about, together with meeting Liam Payne of One Direction,and it looked like both dreams had come true.

I pulled out my phone and logged on to my twitter page. I scrolled down my TimeLine,laughing at all the parody accounts I had followed till I saw a particular tweet that changed my mood.

‘’OMG I cant believe Danielle surprised me with this awesome cake and brought down all my friends and family for my birthday!  It was amazing! Xx’’

Next to the tweet was a photo of Liam standing next to a huge Batman cake, smiling cheerfully. For some reason I felt as if I had lost,I didn’t understand why,but it felt as if I was losing out.

I was glad that Liam had had an awesome birthday and that Danielle was a good enough girlfriend to throw him a dope party. It was wonderful,but I couldn’t shake off the feeling. I hadn’t even remembered that it was his birthday. I hadn’t seen him since the day he walked out on me,Andy and Zara at the restaurant and after that the only thing I had wondered about was Justin Bieber,New York,Cosmo,and how Zara and Andy were becoming extremely close.

‘’Flight to New York,British Airways Boarding Now,’’ a solemn voice from the speaker.

I stood up,and picked my hand luggage,’’NY here I come!"