Chapter 13

• Dedicated to Vivi Washie

ANGELA’S POV

‘’Ang! I have interesting news!’’ Scott said looking glad.

‘’What is it Scott? Spit it!’’ I replied.

‘’Your going to the BAFTA's!’’ A/N: These are Movie awards held in the U.K every year.

‘’What? Why?’’ I asked.

‘’They want you to present an award,’’ He said,bluntly.

Oh My God. That was amazing news.

‘’What? In front of all those people and stars? ‘’ I cried.

I had never been a good public speaker.

‘’Oh don’t worry,you’ll have your boyfriend there for support,you’l be doing it together,’’he answered.

‘’YEEEESSSS!" I exclaimed, "Thank God! Oh that’s going to be fun!! When is it?’’

‘’This Saturday,’’ he replied.

‘’WHAT?I don’t even have a dress!’’ I panicked.

‘’Don’t worry, Julio will figure that out for you,now go! ‘’ he said,sternly.

And off I was.I was excited,I was going to attend an actual awards show,I had only watched those on telly. But to be presenting an award was super mega exciting.To be doing it with my perfect boyfriend was perfect! I couldn’t wait.

‘’When I walk on by,

Girls be looking like damn,he fly.’’

I loved my new ringtone,it didn’t remind me of Liam and it was also a song me and Tom both loved. We were sexy and we definitely knew it.

‘’Heyy babe!’’ I screamed.

‘’Angela,look behind,’’ he said.

I turned around to see my handsome boyfriend standing at the entrance of the Ford Models UK building, his pearly whites in clear view,his eyes glowing with happiness and his left hand holding white roses.My favourite.

‘’OMG! You didn’t even tell me you had already arrived!’’ I screamed,jumping on him.

Everyone inside the building was now staring,others teasing,others smirking,others smiling in admiration.

‘’Aaaaaw’’ the staff bursted.

Tom and I realized that we were kissing passionately in the middle of the hallway.Whooops. He put me down and I went red with embarrassment.

‘’Thanks hehe,’’ Tom announced,and I nudged him gently.

We both laughed and then set off.

Everyone now knew about the relationship. The press didn’t bother us much about It because we had given them what they wanted,the truth. It felt great to be free,to be with a guy that didn’t deny you on national radio,or walked out on you during a date.Tom was that guy,he made me feel like a princess,because he was a sex god to many,and I got to be his goddess.

‘’My agent just told me that WE are going to be presenting an award at the BAFTA awards! How amazing is that?’’ he exclaimed,as we strolled down the busy London street,holding hands tightly.

‘’Yeah,I know right,can't wait! Its going to be soo much fun,’’ I replied enthusiastically.

There was a bit of an uproar and then suddenly we were surrounded by screaming girls.