Chapter 11

• Dedicated to EVERYONE READING!

Heeeey mates :) I'm soo happy i got 200+ reads since the last time i updated .. niiice !!!! But i have one more request, could you guys vote more? Like if you like the story, don't forget to give it a VOTE ok? Thanks. Sexy GIF of Tom Daley on the left, who could say no to that,right?

Umm dedication goes to Everyone reading this story cause i love you all for even beginning to read this fan fic. I hope you continue with me till the Sequel which is pretty much PG 21 haha and really different. So stay tuned. 

Also check out Betrayal (A Secret Draco Malfoy Love Story) by @GlitterInTheAir... this is possibly the best story i've ever read xx for all you Harry Potter fanatics out there like me :)

also allow me to thank @ScriptOwls for the amazing new cover she made me. :)

Just realized i hate men with long nails also... as in yucck :) Haha  oh and Alex Pettyfer is so fine. Damn.OK im DONE fan girling.

PLEASE fan me :) i fan back ! and follow me on twitter @CamilleStorm. xx

TOM’S POV

I went to their hotel to pick them up. I wanted them to meet my mom, and my brothers ,William and Ben so I was going to take them for dinner at my place.

They both were both mesmerizing me with their beauty. I couldn’t keep the memory of the kiss I shared with Angela from my head. Her lips were so soft,I couldn’t help it. I really liked her,she was awesome,I don’t know why Liam didn’t get her when he had the chance. But this was my chance and I had to take it,before some other guy came and took her. I probably stood a chance, didn’t i? I was Tom Daley after all.

We reached my place at around 8.05 pm. My mom opened the door cheerfully.

‘’Hello,welcome! Oh here they are..the pretty girls!’’ she said.

‘’Umm guys,this is my mum,Debbie,come in!’’

‘’Oh hey,nice to meet you,im Angela! Beautiful home you have,Mrs.Daley!’’Angie said,pecking my mum on the cheek.

‘’Nice to meet you as well,im Zara! Thanks for welcoming us to your home,’’ Zara added.

‘’You came right on time,my chicken is ready!’’ My mother said,heading to the kitchen.

‘’Make yourself comfortable!’’ I said,to the girls.

‘’William! Ben! Come over here!’’ I shouted,upstairs.

Footsteps were heard and seconds later my two younger brothers were at the living room where the Zara,Angie and I were.

‘’Guys,these are my brothers,Will,and Ben,’’ I said.

‘’Can I get a hug?’’ William said,as Angie reached out to shake his hand.

‘’Haha oh sure!’’ She replied,standing up to hug him.

‘’I like the friend,’’ Ben whispered in my ear.

‘’You little perv,haha,’’ I told him,playing with his curly hair.

‘’Okay everyone at the table! Dinner’s ready! ‘’My mom shouted.

We all made our way and sat at the table.

‘’Nice place,I like your family,they are so kind,’’ Angela whispered,after she sat down.

‘’Smells good!’’ Zara commented.

‘’Lets dig In then!’’ I said,happily.

The food was delicious. We talked about everything. My mum was asking Angela and Zara many questions and my brothers were just staring at the girls like they were angels. It was funny.