Chapter 3

"Wake up sleepy head! It's 2pm sleeping beauty! Last night was awesome!'' Zara screamed pulling the sheets off my body. How was she awake when she had been way more drunk than I was last night?

''Guess what love? I swapped numbers with Andy last night. He said that we should do this again some time ! He's so gorge! So how'd it go with you and Daddy Directioner?'' 

Hearing those words I sat up on my bed and then blushed shamelessly. Then I remembered that I had left Liam without even saying bye. He must have thought I was some freak but still it had been awesome hanging out with him. Not everyone gets that opportunity.

''Nothing, we just chatted for a while then I came back to check on you.Thanks for taking me to that place, it was epic!'' 

My head was pounding heavily,I wasn't sure if it was from the excitement or just a classic hangover. Either way, I needed a pill.

LIAM'S POV

What an amazing night Joey's party had been. I had reached my apartment at 5 am in the morning,and went straight into bed. When I woke up the only thing I could think about was Angela, the girl I had met at the club. I'm so stupid, I should have got her number or something . What if I never see her again?I was so comfortable when I talked to her, I could tell her anything.She brought back the old Liam,the one I had left in Wolverhampton when I came to audition for the X factor.

''Liiiaamm!'' I heard a loud squeal from downstairs.

''Wake up ,you have a photoshoot and studio session today!''

It was Danielle, my girlfriend, I had met her when I first started off at the X factor,she was dancing at the show at the time. We had been together for almost two years now.She was great and she knew exactly how to deal with my lifestyle.I gave her a quick peck on the cheek when I found her in the kitchen, making coffee.

''So, how was the party babe?'' she enquired.

''Crazy fun! Andy got pretty faded,but all in all, it was awesome,'' I answered and she nodded gladly.

''So what did you do last night?'' I continued.

''Oh just stayed up putting this together!'' She said pulling out a large book written 'Us' on the cover.

''It's all our pictures,I made it for our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been this long, I love you Liam,'' she said, looking a bit more serious.

I smiled flipping through the pages,seeing all the pictures of us, at the Olympics,in New York,at parties.Danielle and I had made really good memories together. I really cared about her, she had been my first serious girlfriend despite her being 6 years older than me.

''This is brilliant love, thanks for doing this. I can never forget all those times we had babe,your great,'' I said.

She pulled me closer and crashed her glossy lips on mine. After a few seconds I pulled out of the kiss.

''Ooops I'm going to be late again,bye babe,have a great day!'' I said.

I rushed out of the door and took a deep breath. Something just didn't feel right.

Did you like this chapter?

if you did Then please give it a VOTE! x thanks