Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Justin Bieber

Angela’s POV

The video was awesome!My acting was so brilliant! Zara and I screamed up and down for a while before we got tired and sat on her couch. I couldn’t fathom the thought that that video was going to be shown everywhere in the world,and I was in it! I even questioned my existence.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring and reached out and picked it up.

‘’Ang! I just saw you on tv,what the hell? You didn’t even tell us that you were in a Justin Bieber video,that’s crazy! ‘’ My small brother,Nathan,shouted over the phone exasperatedly.Suddenly,he was cut short by another voice.

‘’Angela,when were you planning to tell your own mother that you were a model?’’ 

‘’Ummm,I'm sorry mum,I just didn’t have-‘’ but before I could finish

‘’You look amazing! So where was the shoot?That doesn’t look like London ,‘’she continued.

‘’New York! I'll come over soon and tell you all about it,I miss you mummy! But I have to go now,I have another call,’’ I cut and accepted the pending call

‘’ANG!’’

‘’Yeah,’’ I replied happily.

‘’You..in…Justin…Bieber….video….what the efff is that!’’ Lynn,my friend from school screamed. I knew that she was a big fan of his so I couldn’t blame her.

‘’YOU LOOK AMAZZZING!  GOSH!’’ She added.

‘’Thanks,’’ I replied solemnly. ‘’Okay Lynn,I have to go now.’’

I had received 30 texts in between those two phone calls.

WTF!

You on my television.

Girll,your soo pretty,damnit! Tell JB that you have pretty friends too eh? Xx

JUSTIN BIEBER VIDEO.FINE.YOU IN IT?PLEASE ELABORATE.

OMG I just saw you in the new JB video,this is like the most random thing ever Ang .

Gorgeous.

High five.

Hey ,how you doin!

I read the texts quickly as they came and it all made me happy but also nervous for some weird reason. Guess I was a bit overwhelmed.

‘’You think that’s bad,wait till you get on twitter.’’Zara said smiling widely as she used her Ipad.

‘’OH SH*T! Lemme log in!’’ I replied.

#BeliebersloveAngela

#AslongasyoulovemePremiere

#JustinandAngela

#WeAdoreJustin

The trending topics already freaked me out. Going on to check my mentions and I was left in complete utter shock.

@Usher

Look at @Justinbieber ‘s new video with beautiful @AngelaMay !

@SelenaGomez

I must admit I love this one.Cheers @justinbieber and @angelamay xxx

@JustinBieber

How do you like the video for #AsLongAsYouLoveMe ? Great fun working with @angelamay . She’s stunning .

Okay okay so all these celebrities had mentioned me incuding millions of other people. I held my breath and checked my profile.

197,987 followers.