Chapter Seven

(Song- Audio by LSD)

BELLE HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND, especially Simmie calling her almost everyone. Her brother, Patrick noticed that she has started seeing someone. "Who's that you're speaking to?"

He walked up to her one night.

"Oh,it's Victoria's brother."

"Simmie Anderson?"

"Yeah, any problem?"

With a frown, he sat next to her. "You're seeing him?"

"No,not yet..... Why all these questions?" She turned to him.

"He's popular and it's not gonna be wise to fall for someone that famous...... You guys might not even last. Don't you know he has gone on dates with several women? He might just ditch you for some model or actress."

She got scared when he thought of it but she won't let that happen. Standing up from the cushion,she turned to him. "Simmie can't do that to me."

*****************************************
Victoria and her mom came back Sunday evening. As usual,Belle was making dinner.

"Victoria! You're back already,what of mom?" Simmie stood up.to help her with the bags."

"Oh thanks. She's speaking to the gardener." She fell.on the sofa with a tired sigh "These bags are really heavy." Looking around,she called out to Belle.

"You're back,Vee!" Belle gave her a warm embrace. "I've missed you so much."

"Soo,what happened in my absence ........
with you and Simmie?"

Belle flushed and her cheek turned rose pink. "I do..... don't under---- understand what you meant by that." Embarrassed a little,she turned her eyes away.

"Belllee..... don't tell me that nothing happened. I know-" Simmie walked in. "Belle,is dinner ready yet? I'm really hungry."

"Yeah,Mrs Ambrose is dishing out the food." Simmie saw there was something on her eyebrows. He went a closer to her,and brushed her eyes brows. "There was something there." She smiled at him,"Thank you."

Victoria caught sight of this and was very certain that her plan worked. "Belle,what was that?" She said immediately when Simmie left for the kitchen.

"What was what?"

"Stop all this nowww, Simmie just brushed your eyebrows with so much care and you smiled at him some seconds ago..... And you're saying nothing happened?"
Belle gave up. "Okayyyyy, you're right.....
I'll tell you." She gave her a run down of what happened between them,what they did together."

Victoria hugged her tightly. "Yessss!"

Tightening the hug some more,she said, "I'm so happy for you,Belle." She loosened up a bit to look at her. "And Simmie kissed you. He loves you,no lie."

"He hasn't told me that yet." She looked away shyly.

"Oh come on, he will very soon. I'm sure."

It was time for dinner now.....with only Belle,Simmie and Victoria. Mrs Anderson was having hers in her room.

"Simmie,I can see that you're in good terms with Belle."

He ate some of his beef stroganoff before responding, "Yeah, she's very nice. That's something I like about her."

Standing up from her seat, blushing. "I need to get more food,the plate is almost empty."

"Sure,Belle,get more." Victoria grinned at her.

On Tuesday evening, Victoria decided to play pool with Belle.

"I am not sure if I can play that. I have only seen this in films."

"I'll teach you,Belle or your boyfriend can teach you better,Simmie is very good at this."

"He is only a friend,Vee....." She corrected.

"A guy that kissed you on the lips is not just a friend,Belle. " Belle dragged her along,

"Let's go before dinner time, it's after six. You're talking too much these days."

Victoria showed her how she can use the pool stick well especially in hitting the cue balls. "Okay, it's your turn." She took the stick from Victoria. Bending over,she leaned across a table with one of her eyes shut and the other open to give a shot. As she was about hitting the ball,someone came at her back and helped her with it. Turning around to see who it was,she flushed to see Simmie.... "How did you get in, I did not notice....." She dropped the poolstick on the table. "He said I shouldn't tell you ." Victoria said. Deciding to give them space,"I think I hear mom calling,Belle." She winked at her.

"I'm going out to a friend's party." Simmie took her hands. "I can see that, but it's late ......" She looked at the wall clock.

"It's small celebration. One of my friends launched a new clothing line."

"Okay,you won't be back late?"

"Yeah.....I won't be late."

Loosening one of her hands,she cupped his cheek, "And you won't drink too much."
He gave her hand a squeeze and smiled with his eyes,"I won't drink at all."

Smiling back,she touched the collar of his shirt before wrapping her hands round his neck,"You're charming......" She hugged him.

"You can go now,I have to pack thes-----"

His lips were on hers in no second. Well,it was quick and hot. He withdrew his mouth for a while before sucking her bottom lip for a few seconds. " I like you a lot,Belle."

With this,he left the room without looking back.

Her heart was pounding very fast. She had to placed her hand on it and close her eyes so she won't faint. "I love this man."

She said to herself. "I love you too,Simmie."

She packed the sticks and balls with shaky hands before leaving the room,her head filled up with him."

****************************************
💖💖💖💖💖
Comment and like❤️😍🙂