Chapter Six

(Song- Snowman by Sia)

SIMMIE CAME DOWN WITH A FEVER FEW days later. He always hated being sick. Groaning a little,he forced himself off his bed to shut his windows. The night was cold and the weather was dry.

Belle was still in the kitchen making dinner. "Mrs Ambrose, Can you check on Simmie,please?" Dinner was ready!

She got to Simmie's room and knocked lightly. "Sir, it's time for dinner." Mrs Ambrose said. She got no response. She knocked again and this time Simmie answered. "I am not hungry,Mrs Ambrose." He sneezed.

"He's not okay?" Belle picked up a plate for the sauce. Mrs Ambrose had already told her that Simmie doesn't want to eat. "Yeah, I heard him sneezing." Belle served food to everyone before taking Simmie's own to his room.

She opened his door slightly without knocking. He was on his bed wrapped in sheets. He had no idea that someone entered inside. "Simmie,I brought your food." He turned immediately with surprise. "How did you get in? You did not even care to knock." He fumbled with his wraps. She placed his food on his side table before walking up to him.

"Hey,you need to calm down." Sitting on his bed,she got close to him.

"Please ,go back to your room, I am not hungry,you can take the food with-"

Not listening to him,she touched his forehead, "Your head is hot! What wrong with you?" She said getting a little annoyed. "You need to take some painkillers."

Tired,he fell back to his bed. "Belle, please, I need to rest." Still on deaf ears,she got warm water and towel from his bathroom. She made him sit. "Can you just be quiet for a moment." She said touching his forehead with the warm towel. He let her do her thing. Satisfied he had stopped rumbling, she brought the soup to him. "You can have this. Lemme go back to my room."

Unable to contain himself,he held her back. "Are you leaving already? You have to feed me, I am still very tired." He pouted.
He looks so adorable,She gushed in her thoughts. Smiling,she gave a little sigh.

"I'll feed you." She was so close to him,He thought. He just stared at her as she fed him. "She's pretty. I think I have started to fall for her. God! She's beautiful " Done with the soup now,she had to leave. But Simmie still had her hand. "What?" He just stared without answering.

"Let go." She said with a soft voice.

"Why don't you spend the night with me. The fever might come back?" He spoke smugly. She pushed his hand away and turned to hide her flushed face. "You're crazy...." Laughing, she walked to the door. "Belle!"

"Don't tell me you are serious about what you-"

"Thank you" He spoke calmly.

"Oh.... You're welcome." She left his room happy.

Waking up with the thoughts of last night, Simmie got up from his bed feeling light. He was better,yeah his fever has gone.

Wow,her hands were magic! He thought. He can't wait to meet her. Yawning,he had made an early order for pizza.
Belle,already dressed to leave for her house heard the doorbell. "It's still early"
She opened the door to see the security guard with a large box of pizza. "Good morning,Miss Bridges,this is for Me Anderson."

He ordered for pizza. She shook her head before taking the box. Men are huge foodies. Why will he want pizza this early? It wasn't hard to get to his room. Remembering what happened last night,she smiled before knocking. No response. Wow,now I decided to knock. She opened his door to hear the showers. He was bathing. Not wanting to think too much,she walked straight to his dressing table and placed his box. She looked at herself in the mirror. Atleast they were getting to know themselves a little. It feels good,she thought. He's so organized, seeing how his things were neatly arranged. She was so lost in her thoughts that she had no idea when he left the bathroom.

With only a towel tied loosely around his waist,he dried his hair with a smaller one. He saw her at his table. Smiling,This is a good way of starting my morning.

He cleared his throat to gain her attention. Belle turned immediately dumbstruck at what she saw. He only had a towel around his waist. She swallowed hard still staring at him. His skin was wet and glistening,and there were muscles on his arms. She swallowed hard again. She looked down at where the towel was situated. What if it falls off,I'll just die here. Holding her purse tightly,she had to leave before........

"I heard you knock,any issue?" He stepped forward.

"No,nno,no prob....no problem." She stuttered helplessly. She used the box as a barrier between them.

"This is the pizza you ordered for."

She avoided his face. He took the box away and moved a little closer to her. Grabbing her by the waist,he pushed her to himself. She had always had butterflies before but now,she could feel the whole zoo inside her.

"Was it only the pizza that made you come here,or is there anything else?" He murmured,close to her ear.

She gasped,"Simmie......"

This is the first time she had said his name....well to his hearing. He felt something tug at his chest. He cupped her cheek and made her look at him. "You were staring at me if I'm not mistaken?" He used his thumb to brush her lower lip. Her cheeks turned pink. Well,he had decided to kiss her......

"I wasn't star-" Her words were cut off by his mouth. Her mind went totally blank. Her knees got weak. He let his lips linger on hers for a few minutes before deepening. Belle locked her arms around his neck,their bodies moulded together. A little moan could be heard at the back of her throat as they continued their passionate kissing.

Belle had to stop him before they take things too far since he had only a towel and a bed is beside them. With her lips swollen and her face red,she freed her arms from his neck. She reached out for her purse on the table. "I have to go now."

She whispered. He was reluctant to let go.

"You look so beautiful. I want to ki-." She stopped him from getting closer. "Don't be too stubborn." She cupped his cheeks. "And moreover , you're late for work already."
He left her.

She heaved a sigh of relief. "My mom travelled,I need to take care of my siblings."
He remembered what her little sister told him so days back,how Belle has been suffering to cater for them.

"Sorry for your dad's death.... If you need help from someone,I'm always there-" for you.

"Thank you.... No issue with that."

Holding her hands again,"I like your accent. It's sharp." He doesn't want her to go yet.

"I have to go." Putting up a baby face,she pushed him lightly.

" Can I get your phone number,please?"

Things are getting real,Belle!.... He wants your number! "Sure....." She smiled at him.
After that,she left in a rush to avoid him stopping her again.

Locking the door bolts, Simmie touched his lips and smirked. He had never felt like this before. It feels so good,Damn! She's really making him crazy and he's falling for her,yeah,falling in love with her.
He looked down at his towel. Someone is getting excited. Smiling,he removed it for his boxers.

***************************************
Feel free to comment(except harsh ones)
💖💖💖💖💖💖