Chapter Five

(Song- Rain on me by Lady Gaga ft Ariana Grande)

BELLE RETURNED TO THE ANDERSONS' ON Sunday evening. Victoria was surprised to see her.

"Bel, you're here?"

"Yes, my brother, Patrick came back from college today. The house is all packed up. I gave them some space."

Victoria told her that she'd be going to Paris with her mom because of the Paris Fashion Week. "We'll stay there for one whole week." She informed her. She lied to her actually. It was part of the plan she's been cooking up since. She wanted Belle and Simmie to stay alone.

"No problem. Mia and Zayn are still here right?"

Victoria smiled at her. "I don't think so, they are going to Florida,to stay with my cousins, for two weeks or so."

 Belle swallowed hard. She's going to stay in this house with Simmie. "Oh no, not again, not with him." She shook a little.

Looking at her, Tori asked, "Is something bothering you?"

 "No, no, it's just that....." She raised her brow. "Simmie is going to Paris too,right?"

Victoria laughed. "He's not going anywhere. He's staying here." She grabbed her hand. "Let's go,it's time for dinner."

The next day before 9am,Mia and Zayn had already gone to the airport for their flight. Victoria and Mrs Anderson had already packed their bags. The real truth is that they are going to Grandma's house which is just a few kilometers away. They did this for Belle and Simmie to stay alone.

"Tori,Do you think this plan of yours will work?"

"Mom,just have little faith. Belle like Simmie but Simmie is proving to be stubborn."

"I hope it works. I really want Simmie have a wife soon."

"He will." She assured her mom.

Belle helped them to put their bags into the car. They said their goodbyes

Simmie did not go to work today. He was feeling a little bit tired. He busied himself with his laptop.

Victoria told Belle that her brother hadn't had breakfast. "Why are you telling me that?"

"Make breakfast for him."

"The cook can make him something...." She tried to object.

"No, Belle. I want you to make breakfast for him,make him something tasty like poutine."

"Is that his favorite?"

"One of his favourites." She winked as she shoulder checks her. "I know you like him. Impress him a little. Maybe he may begin to fall for you."

This was the discussion Belle had with Victoria before she left with her mom.

Belle went to the kitchen. She started with warming of the gravy before she placed the fries in the got oil. She was really putting her heart into this. Victoria was right. She likes him. That was the truth. And she is going to make him to 'like her back.' This week is her only chance and she's not going to waste it.

She placed her fries on a large flat plate. She sprinkled some cheese on them. She added the boiled gravy and some cut chicken.

"Mr Anderson is going to like this, Belle." The cook, Mrs Ambrose said, standing beside her.

"I hope he doesn't reject it if he finds out I cooked it." Belle said opening the refrigerator for a red wine.

She kept the plate of poutine on the dining table with the red wine. She turned to Mrs Ambrose, "Can you call him,please?"

Simmie smelled it. His stomach was rumbling now. He was really hungry. Shutting his laptop,he left the room. He met Mrs Ambrose on the stairs.

"I was coming to your room. Your breakfast is ready,Mr Anderson."

"Oh,thank you. You know my situation right now." He laughed as he rubbed his stomach. He got to the dining table with his mouth open. "This is what I want,poutine and red wine."

Mrs Ambrose did not tell him that Belle had made it. She watched him as he ate. After twenty whole minutes,he was done. He wiped his mouth with a table napkin. He turned to Mrs Ambrose.

"Hell! That was real good. Poutine is always my best. And I like the cut chicken added to it. Where did you get that recipe from?"

"Um.... Mr Anderson. I did not make the dish. Belle did."

The look on Simmie's face changed immediately. "Belle made this?" He turned to his empty plate.

"Oh,not her again. She's going to drive crazy. She wants me to have feelings, romantic feelings for her. I can't believe I'm having a thought about her." Covering his face. "She's different, she's giving me good impressions."

"Was it not good? Why are you quiet,Mr Anderson?" Mrs Anderson said surprised at his sudden silence.

"Mrs Ambrose,it was good. Where.....where is she, I mean, Belle?"

"She's upstairs,in her room, I suppose. She told me that she's going to her house."

Belle dressed up,wearing a polka dot blouse and black trousers. She tried a blue scarf on her neck and black trainers. She left her hair straight. She carried a white bag. With a little powder and lip gloss,she left the room. "I hope he's done with the food." She walked down the stairs. She saw Mrs Ambrose in the dining room. She had no idea that Simmie was there too.

"Mrs Ambrose,did he like it?" She looked at Mrs Ambrose hopefully.

"I loved it,Belle. It was very tasty." Simmie responded instead. "Thank you." He added.

Her heart fluttered a little. Simmie got close to her. Mrs Ambrose left the room with the plate and empty wine bottle. Belle looked down. She didn't know what to say to him.

"She smells nice,real nice. What's wrong with me? I'm really falling for this woman."

"Your sister said you'd like it,so I made it."

"Maybe,I should apologize to her." Simmie took her hand. Her heart fluttered again.

"Um... Belle, I'm truly very sorry for treating you so badly and for those hateful words I said to you."

"It's....it's okay. You've apologized already. There's no need for another one." Her accent thickened.

"I only did that because I wanted my mom to give my stuff back. But this time, I'm sincerely saying that I'm sorry."

Belle did not know what came over her when she placed her hand on her cheek. "It's okay." This gave Simmie chills. But Belle removed her hand immediately she's going too far.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." She said quickly as she turned to the door. "I need to go now,to help my mom in her shop. Excuse me." Simmie held her back. "Can you wait for me to change,lemme drop you?" This is for a start. He thought.

"Don't worry,I can make--" She tried to object.

"I will drop you,it's my way of saying thank you." He said.

"I'll wait outside for you." She smiled.