Chapter Eight

Song––(Mr Perfectly Fine by Taylor Swift)

SIMMIE GOT TO BEN'S HOUSE, SURPRISED to see half naked girls everywhere.

"He said it was going to be small, now he invited strippers to his house." He said to himself as she steps out of his car. He was almost pushed down by a bunch of hookers  when he entered the living room.

"Hey, handsome,do you mind if I give you a lap dance."

Another said,"I can take off my clothes for you." He did not even know what to say. He managed to get passed them and reached the bar. His friends were busing themselves with drinks and strippers.

"Where's is Ben, He said this was going to be a small celebration......" Simmie said to the bartender.

"Hey man,over here." Gesturing with hands for Simmie to come and join them.

"What's wrong with you? You turned your house to a strip club." Trying not to get annoyed,Simmie sat on the sofa.

"Chill man, can't we have a little fun? You should learn to like women,they are lovely creatures." Smiling at the one he was with as he rubs her.

"Charlie darling, Simmie needs your company." He said pushing her to Simmie.  She fell on him,her lipstick staining his shirt. He did not notice this, but he pushed her away immediately. Standing up,he dropped his glass,ready to leave.

"You are leaving already?"

"Yes,I don't feel comfortable here."

"Are you going to hate women all your life?" Artie asked.

Thinking of Belle,he said,"Nope,truth is that I'm seeing someone..... I'm in love with someone"

Did he just admit he's in love? Something he never wanted in the first place is now happening....... Well,that's the truth as he had said.

Ben,Baron and Artie stared at Simmie with utmost surprise.

"You're in love?" One of them asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that and why are you guys staring at me like that?"

"It's unbelievable!"

"She is very special to me. I don't want to hurt her." Patting Ben on the back, "Congrats man! I have to go now."

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.         *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

"Belle, won't you go to bed? It's 8:30"
Victoria asked changing into her pyjamas.

"I'm waiting for your brother. I told Me Onan to get me some popcorn. I want to see some late night movies with him."

"Awww,so much love already."

The door bell rang.

"That must be him. I need to go."

Seeing Simmie made her happy. She rushed to hug him. "You are late." Sticking out her lower lip.

"It's not nine yet...."

 She leaned to kiss him,she smelt it, "You did not take alcohol?"

"Yes,you did not want me to drink,so I took only wine."

Touching his chest, something sharp crossed her eyes,the red lipstick mark. She frowned a little as she reached out to touch it."Simm,is this a mark from a lipstick?"

He looked at his shirt, Charlie's lipstick. He did not notice this. Oh no, Ben has killed me. I don't know what to say now.

"Uh......mmm..... Belle, It's not what you think. It's nothing." He said with pauses. This is not a good way

Withdrawing herself from him,she shook her head in disbelief. "You went out to party with another woman after you said you liked me some hours ago."

 He got close to touch her but she wasn't giving in. "No Bel,I do feel something for you. I had no idea Ben invited girls to his house. Oh common,look at me." Bringing her face to his,she refused to look at him.

Mr Onan came in with a large box of popcorn. "Sorry for interrupting. Miss,here is the popcorn you asked for."

"Thank you."

"What's it for?"

"I was hoping we'll see some Netflix movies and keep ourselves busy with these." Holding the popcorn,"But it's okay, I don't feel like doing anything right now. I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

He held her back. "You're mad at me, I can see that. Let's forget what happened. I'll freshen up and we'll spend time toge_"

"I want to sleep, Simmie. You can have the popcorn." With this, she left.

Victoria was not sleeping. She wants to know how their movie night will end. But seeing Belle come back so quickly. Movie nights don't end this early.

"Belle,did you come to take something?"

"I want to sleep, I'm tired."

"Just like that, did something happen? Wasn't it Simmie that came back?"

She sighed. "Yeah,it was him with a lipstick on his shirt. He could not even explain to me."

"Uh uh...... I know you guys will make up tomorrow."

"Goodnight Vee."

"Night night Belle."

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.             *. *. *.  *.  *. *. *. *. *.

Belle did her very best to avoid Simmie the next morning. If he talks to her,she'd respond in mono syllabus or simply shake her head or nod. Victoria noticed this and smiled at them.

Simmie was dressing for office while Belle and Victoria decided to hit the gym.

"What's up with you and Simmie? You have been giving him an attitude since morning."

"Still pissed off he came back with a lipstick mark on his shirt." She adjusted her leggings before she put on her trainers. 

They headed for the gym with soda bottles in their hands. They were about passing the garage when Simmie called Belle. "Can I have a word with you....please."

Victoria nudged her and whispered," I will be at the gym. Time to patch things up, I guess."

"What do you want?" She asked coolly.

He did not respond. He just stared at her.

"If that's what you're going to do,I'll leav......." Already turning to go,she was stopped by him,he was hugging her from the back.

"Is it still about last night?"

Her heart skipped. "What are you trying to do?" She muttered.

He faced her now. "I like you, yes I like you a lot. My friends were not aware I was, well, seeing you. There were girls there. I got the mark when Ben pushed one to me, suggesting I had fun. I refused and did not stay a minute longer. Trust me on this."

"Oh Simmie,I do believe you. Last night did not go down well with me. I'm sorry for....."

"Don't apologise please, I shouldn't have gone for the party if I knew he had girls coming over. And I just missed a special moment we were going to have last night."

"Heyyy,there are more nights and more popcorn. What of  this night?"

Simmie wrapped his hands around her and pushed her closer to him. "Noo, I'm taking you out to dinner tonight. Before seven, get ready."

Things are getting real,Belle. He is taking you out, you're his already. Of course!

As she about leaving,Simmie gave her behind a little pat. She flushed, embarrassed, "Heyyyy"

He gave her a wink. "I love you!"

*.  *.  *.  *.  *.  *.  *.  *.  *.
Feel free to comment(except harsh ones)
💖💖💖💖💖💖