Chapter Three

(Song- About love by Marina)

THIS IS THE SECOND DAY BELLE STARTED living with the Andersons. Zayn and Mia, Simmie and Victoria's younger siblings were talking to her. They were twins.

"My word, Belle, you're so beautiful." Mia smiled at her.

"And grown too." Zayn added." I wish I had met you earlier I would have..........."

Mia gave her twin brother a little shove. "Stop being a flirt! You have a pack of them already."

Belle rolled her eyes. "Really?" She referred to Zayn.

"No, please, they are just friends and....."

They stopped when Simmie stepped into the living room." Zayn, where's my wrist watch, the one you borrowed yesterday?"

"Chill man! Must you tell everybody that I borrowed your watch? Anyways...." Putting around Belle's shoulder, he turned back at his elder brother, "Have you met Belle?"

"Yeah, I have. Any problem with that?" Simmie said, keeping a straight face.

"Okay"

Holding his suit jacket in his hand, "Return it when you're done." With this, he left for office.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *.

Simmie got to his office at the usual time in the usual attire - his black suit. He had a conference meeting with Fortech, a computer based company and Investospend, a stock trading company. His is Buildmie, a construction company.

As he stepped into his company with his usual grace and poise. His employees started off with their normal greetings. "Good morning, Mr Anderson." One said.
"Good morning, Sir. How was your night?" Another said. These greetings continued till he entered the elevator to get to his office. He was used to this since he had been the CEO for five years now.

Inside his large office room, there is a dark walnut bookcase lining with the entire left hand wall. He had a leather sofa with a fur rug over the back which stayed at the side of the room. The far wall had a large fireplace and mantle dominating the centre, with bookshelves lining it on either side. On the wall, there is a large clock and a beautiful landscape painting. There is also a plasma television facing his workspace. For his workspace, there is a lovely mahogany desk having his laptop, other gadgets and a lot of files. His chair is Captain style with wheels on them and made of relaxing soft foam. One can see the whole city from his window. He had soundproof doors. The whole office is cool with AC and some fans.

Keeping his suitcase on the normal spot, he sat down on his chair looking around his office. He had achieved a lot in five years and of course his children would benefit from it. His children, he thought. He had not even had a woman to start with and he is thinking about his future kids. He wasn't getting any younger. Mom was right, I need to settle down first. Covering his face with his hands, he heaved a sigh. I know she'll come when the time is right. For now, I have a meeting in mind.

He dialled the secretary's number. "Hello, Mrs Farad. When is the conference going to start?"

"In thirty minutes, Sir. The meeting room is ready." Mrs Farad said.

"Okay, that's fine." He cut the call, dropping the phone. He stood up, picking up his suit jacket from the hanger before leaving the room.

The conference went well. At least, the CEOs of the other companies were understanding enough to agree with him. They were planning on a building project which would last for a year. This was one of those meetings that made sense, if Simmie was to say.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to weeks and Simmie and Belle have never crossed paths. Well, Belle has been secretly praying for that and it seems that her prayers have always been answered, but not for too long.

Today, her prayers weren't heard. She was walking with a glass of yoghurt to the room she shared with Victoria. Happy, that finally she had nothing to do. On the other hand, Simmie, dressed in white shirt and black trousers, was having a call with his personal assistant, and walking quickly. He was running late for work. Both of them were walking towards each other without knowing and ...! The yoghurt was on his shirt.

Oh no, baby Jesus. Why did you forsake me, not now! Belle was confused, not knowing what to do at that moment.

This was the last thing Simmie was expecting this morning, judging from the fact that he was already late. He had to stop the call he had with his PA. "James, I'll meet you in office. Fill in for me till I come."

She started off with wiping off the yoghurt on his shirt with her hands. "I'm.... I'm so sorry." She said shaking a little. She knew that he wasn't comfortable with her staying in their house and now......thisssss!

Simmie stared at her as she was wiping of the stain. Hmmmmmmmm, does she want my attention or what? He stopped her by removing her hands. He was surprised at how her hands were small and so soft but he brushed off the feeling immediately.

"I'm sorry." Belle lowered her head, expecting him to shout or say something mean but.... "I can get a rag to wipe..."

"There's no need for that. I have another shirt. You need to be careful next time." He said with a scowl, leaving her there.

Wheww! Belle heaved a sigh of relief. She bent over and started packing the pieces of broken glass.

She was moping off the remaining of her yoghurt when Victoria came. "Don't tell me that's yoghurt on the floor?"

"Well, it is.... And some of it on your brother's shirt. I was surprised he wasn't that mad."

"You poured yoghurt on Simmie?" This made Victoria laugh out loud. "Oh my, I was just wondering how the situation must have been."

Belle gave her a stern look. "It's not funny at all. My head almost fell out. I was very scared."

"Oh come on. You can have another yoghurt." She helped her to dispose the broken glass. 

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

What are your thoughts on the unexpected meeting of Belle and Simmie🤔. Next chapter......

Feel free to give your opinions 🌸

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖