~the lake~

The sun has now left the sky and the moon took it's place.

Stiles' voice wasn't heard all day and the house was quiet. The only thing that was heard was the ticking of the clock placed above the fire place.

Almost an hour ago Derek went inside the room to get his laptop and Stiles was still in bed while the plate of food was still there, untouched.

Derek's thoughts have took over his mind, not making him realize that many hours have passed by.
It was now 1 o'clock in the morning and Scott has already gone to bed.

Derek: I should probably go to bed.

As the werewolf got up from the couch and went into his room so that he could grab some blankets to sleep on the sofa, he saw that Stiles was still awake.
Derek thought that this was probably his only chance to say how sorry he was.

Derek: Stiles?

The brunet didn't answer. He didn't want to.

Derek: Stiles please... let's talk.

Stiles looked at Derek's eyes and he realized that the werewolf really wanted to apologize for his actions.

The honey-brown eyed boy got up from his bed and sat down, motioning for Derek to do the same.

Stiles: what do you want to talk about?

Derek: I think you know.

Stiles: so can I go back to bed, if I already know?

The black haired man quickly grabbed Stiles' bicep, stopping him from getting up and leaving.

Derek: please let me tall to you.

Stiles: you have five minutes

Derek: look, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. I swear I'll get you a new phone and I'll do anything to find a picture of your mother. Just please...

It was hard for Derek to ask for forgiveness and Stiles knew that. It didn't matter though. The brunet wanted the memory of his mum back and the picture was part of his memory. Derek took a peace of his past and he had to give it back. No matter how hard it was, he had to find a way.

Derek: ...please forgive me.

Stiles: I don't want you to get me a knew phone.... I don't want you to apologize. I just want the peace of my past that you stole.

The brown eyes of the boy had tears in them. Tears filled with sadness, pain and betrayal.

Derek: I'll give it back to you. I just need a time. And I need your forgiveness.

Stiles looked at Derek through teary eyes making his decision.

Stiles: I forgive you.

Derek smiled, feeling relieved.

Derek: thank you.

Stiles: go to sleep. I'll sleep a little later.

Derek: do you want company?

Stiles: no, its okay.

Derek: are you sure?

Stiles: yeah I'm sure.

Stiles may have forgiven the man but he was still sad.

Derek: okay, if you insist.

The werewolf went went under the covers once Stiles was out of the room. As he closed his eyes out of tiredness he quickly went into deep sleep while dreams started filling up his mind.