~like a 5 year old~

KIND OF A LONG CHAPTER. SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE LING CHAPTERS.

Once the car arrived at the gravel road in front of the wooden cabin, the brunet got out quickly and started running to the house, his destination being Scott's room.

Scott: what are you doing?

The brunet's bestfriend got up as the boy run inside the door, getting his friend's attention.

Stiles: Derek is trying to kill me

Scott: why?

Images from Derek's wet, white shirt pressed against his well toned body filled the boys mind.
The water dripping off of Derek's hair and onto his abs caused confusion to Stiles' mind,not sure why.
Something the boy couldn't quite understand or explain for that matter.
Was it admiration or something more than that?

Scott: Stiles?

The honey-brown eyed boy was pulled out of his thoughts at the question the other boy made.
As he was about to answer, he was interrupted from Derek's voice coming from the living room to the bedroom he was in.

Derek: STILES

Derek's voice was loud but not filled with anger.
It sounded like he was happy or even laughing.
It was weird hearing him this happy and playful.

Derek: say sorry.

Stiles: you deserved it.

Derek laughed ones more making Scott a little scared and a little suspicious of him.
Why was Derek laughing?
Was he okay?

Scott: Did he hit his head or something?

Stiles didn't hear Scott's question so he just kept looking at the door a little nervous.

Derek: You are making it worst for yourself.

Stiles now started to worry even more and you don't even have to be a werewolf to know that the brunet was anxious of what would happen to him.

Derek: Stiles open the door.

Stiles: promise me that you won't kill me.

Scott: Stiles, what the hell happened? What did you do to him?

Stiles: I kinda poured the whole water bottle on his head.

Scott: Stiles if you wanted to die you could just tell him to kill you. You didn't have to piss him off first.

Stiles: it was his fault.

Derek then shouted from outside the bedroom door.

Derek: you started it.

Scott looked at Stiles and shook his head in disbelief.

Scott: you two are acting like five year olds.

Then Scott pushed the boy a little getting infront of his room's door eventually opening it, betraying his bestfriend and letting the enemy inside the territory.
What the two men's eyes met the only thing Stiles could see in the the werewolf's eyes was death and evilness.

The black haired werewolf kneeled in front of the boy not to propose but to throw him over his shoulder just to take him to their bedroom.

Stiled: noo

Stiles voice wasn't heard from the man carrying him as he started to walk even faster to the bedroom that they shared.

Stiles: let me go!

The boy screamed again and again but he wasn't given any attention by his bestfriend who by the way betrayed him by letting Derek take him and harm him.