~let's talk~

This is going to be a long chapter. If you don't like reading long chapters I am sorry in advance.... ❤❤

The living room was filled by light and the floor was filled with popcorn from the night before.

On the couch were two men sleeping while embracing one another.
The black haired man was sleeping on his back and his arm was wrapped around a smaller human's waist.
The boy beside the werewolf on the other hand, had his head on the man's neck, breathing in the aroma.

Trying to get more comfortable, the boy moved a little, burying his nose deep inside the crook of the man's neck. Even deeper than before.

The brunet inhaled and exhaled the sent of the black haired werewolf.

Stiles: Goodmorning

Realizing the situation he was in, he got up in a sitting position looking down and into the other man's green eyes.

Stiles: Wha-

The brunet was still on top of Derek and his legs were on the sides of the man's waist.
The black haired man's hands were placed on top of the boy's hips holding him into place.

Derek: Goodmorning to you too.

Derek's mouth turned into a smirk like smile while his eyes were scanning the boy from top to bottom.
As the brunet's bottom pressed against the werewolf's downstairs, wild thoughts came rushing into the black haired man's mind.

Stiles: I'm soooooo sorry. Please don't rip my throat out

The brunet's eyes widened when he saw the werewolf's mouth open and his k9s grow.

Stiles quickly got off of Derek and bent down to pick up the empty bags of chips, trying to make the awkward situation go away.

Stiles: sooo I'll go make breakfast, you go wake Scott up.

Derek: oh so you are giving orders now, I see

Stiles: you said it, not me.

The black haired man laughed a little and walked closer to the younger werewolf's door and opened it. Placing a hand on the door frame, he opened his mouth and words came rushing out.

Derek: hey wake up.

Scott: five more minutes...

Derek: hey don't give that "five more minutes" shit. I'm not your mom.

Scott grunted and stretched his arms, trying his best to get the tiredness out and away from his body.

Scott: you're sure acting like one though.

Derek: get your ass up, you lazy peace off shit.

Derek's words came out with a chuckle and his body turned around, his feet moving him forward and into the kitchen where the younger boy was making breakfast for them all.

Derek: do you need any help with making breakfast?

Stiles: can you help by getting some bacon cooked?

Derek: yeah sur-

Stiles: actually, you know what? How about you get the oranges and make some orange juice before you burn the house down by cooking bacon?

Derek: I'm not going to burn the house down.

Stiles: are you sure you can do it?

Derek: I'm not a child dumbass.

Stiles: yeah but you are not the most trusted person with helping in the kitchen, my friend.

Derek: just pass me the bacon please...