~phone calls~

The night passed by fast and the morning light peeked through the window's blinds.
As the sun hit Derek's face he realized the position he was in.
His arm where wrapped around a smaller, more fragile body saring the same bed as the black haired werewolf.

The well-built man just laid there, looking at the younger man's sleeping face.
He looked so relaxed and peaceful.
He wasn't used to seeing the boy that relaxed.
Stiles was mostly a rational teenager that wouldn't stop talking and being sarcastic.

The werewolf's green eyes scanned the sleeping boy's face, not missing even a detail.
The brunet's hair was messy, some of his hair covering his eyebrows.
He eyes were closed and the eyelashes were brushing the top of his cheeks as they made a shadow appear beneath them.
His mouth was parted slightly open and his lips were bright pink, making the man want to taste them.

"Stiles would be pretty cute if he was a girl"

The man thought.

The boy started moving as his eyes opened a little, the sun light forcing itself inside the brunet's eyelids.

Derek quickly closed his eyes once more, not sure how he would explain his position to the younger man.

Stiles: aghh.

The honey-brown eyed boy groaned against the other man's chest, not realizing what he was doing.

Stiles: fucking mornings.

He whispered huskily.

As his gaze started to clear he realized the state he was in, bucking up a little he felt the other man's hands around his waist, holding him into place.

He tried to get out from the werewolf's grasp being careful not to wake him up.

His hand were tight around him making it hard for the boy to move let alone get up from the bed that was now his prison.

"Is he really such a heavy sleeper?"

The boy's thoughts were interrupted by the green eyed man waking up for the second time.

Derek: good morning.

Stiles: morning.

Derek looked down at his hand wrapped around the boy's body and let Stiles slip out of his grasp.

Derek: oh sorry.

Derek's hands were still on Stiles' hips making the boy shiver a little feeling the taller man's touch.

Stiles: It's okay...

Derek's hand eventually let Stiles' hips go and the boy got up from the bed, heading inside the bathroom so that he could get ready.

The brunet got inside the bathroom closing his door behind him while stripping his clothes off.

As the fabric he was wearing hit the floor he felt free, a feeling of relief flooding his body.
He now took his boxers off as well remaining completely naked in front of the big, glass box that was called a shower.

Stiles stepped inside the steaming hot water, feeling his muscles relax. The water was making it's way all around the boy's body tickling his skin in the process.

His eyes opened, looking down at his body making a frown.

Stiles: oh fuck.

The short boy's dick was awoken.

Stiles: perfect... just perfect.

The honey-brown eyed man's hand slid down, reaching his attention seeking member to pleasure his needs.