~what do I do?~

The movie ended and everyone went to sleep.
It was now five in the morning and Derek couldn't sleep because of a noise he heard from the living room.

Derek got up from the bed, walked out of the room and into the living room.

Once he got infront of the living room door he saw Stiles laying on the couch while looking at the TV with a sad look on his face.

Derek: why aren't you sleeping?

The brunet flinched a little. He didn't expect the werewolf to get up at this hour and join his little *stay up late* party.

Stiles: I can't sleep.

Derek: Is there a reason?

Stiles: yes.

Derek moved next to him sitting down on the couch and forcing the boy into a sitting position as he pushed the brunet's feet off the leather couch.
All of Stiles' attention was now on the black haired werewolf.

Derek: Do you wanna talk about it ?

Stikes: No.

Derek's voice was soft. He wanted to help the honey-brown eyed boy. He didn't give up. He wanted to know reason Stiles was up at night. What was he so concerned about?

Derek: Stiles, listen, I know we are not the closest to each other and I know we argue a lot but please tell be what bothers you. You have to trust me. We are fighting together. Hell we even live together.

Stiles face softened and he continued to listen to the werewolf beside him.

Derek: I promise you, I won't tell anyone about this.

Stiles huffed and eventually came to realize that Derek was right. He shouldn't keep his filings inside his mind anymore. His thoughts were begging to escape his mind. If they didn't they would just consume him.

Stiles: okay...

The brunet took the remote control and turned the TV off, giving Derek all his attention.

Stiles: As you already know, school has come to an end and I'll have to go to college in about four months... I'll loose my friends, my pack, my family. I don't want to loose them. They are the only thing I have left. Scott doesn't listen to me, he said that everything is going to be okay but I just can't believe that  everything is going to stay the same way it has been. You know what it feels like, you know how it feels to be left alone.

Derek could feel the waves of pain and sadness coming out of the brunet's body.

Derek: You have to talk to him.

Stiles: He won't listen.

Derek: It's worth the try.

Stiles' overwhelming amount of sadness made his body tense.

Stiles: Derek I know Scott. I know how he'll react.

Derek: then you should try to do something else to convince him.

The honey-brown eyed boy found the chance to lighten the moon and so he did.

Stiles: How didn't I think of that? You are a genius.

Laughter escaped their mouths and their mood has now fixed.
Derek's voice softened once more, this time it was more reassuring and calm.

Derek: Don't run away from it, fight it.

Stiles: it'll be hard.

Derek: I know. I am not too worried though, you'll find a way to get through it. You are smart.

Stiles eyes widened and he started talking again.

Stiles: Did you just compliment me?

Derek: Don't get used to it.

The two men chuckled and looked at each other with a smile.

Stiles knew that Derek wasn't used to being nice or even helpful at all but he also knew that the werewolf made an effort from time to time.

The brunet knew how the black haired man beside him acted around people and he wanted to let Derek know that he didn't have to act so tough all the time.

The boy knew that behind those green eyes was a tired soul.

He knew so many things but yet so little.

The awkward silence was cut by the younger man talking again.

Stiles: Even though we talked so much I'm not tired at all.

Derek looked at the boy again and made a question that he had in his mind for about four minutes.

Derek: Wanna watch a movie with me?

Stiles: I'd love too watch a movie with you.

After a minute or two the movie started and Stiles had just now opened a bag of chips.

The brunet ate all the chips in five minutes so once it was all done he found a more comfortable position to continue watching the movie.

Derek on the other hand was admiring the view of Stiles' tired face.

He didn't know why Stiles had such an effect on him.

Stiles eyes were closing out of tiredness and his head was falling sideways more and more.

Before falling into deep sleep one word came out of his mouth resulting a smile on Derek's face.

Stiles: Thank you...

The brunet's head leaned onto the werewolf's solder and his hands were thrown over Derek's lap.

Derek felt warmth coming out of the boy. The warmth was so familiar yet he hadn't felt it before.

Derek's body turned a little, laying down on the couch with Stiles on top of him.

The boy was resting his head on Derek's solder and his arm were placed on the werewolf's torso.

Derek's smile faded and his face turned into a sleeping one.

Before closing his eyes and going to sleep a whisper escaped his mouth.

Derek: I'm glad I could help.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

The 10th chapter... wow

I didn't even believe that I would make it this far.

😂😂

-Joanna