~the end of our pack~

The bell rung warning us that school is finally over.

For some people the bell means freedom but not for Stiles. For Stiles it means that the end of the pack is finally here. The thought of that made his palms sweat and his breath hitch a little.

The brunet boy knew that once summer is over the pack would separate to get to their new schools and their graduation would make their friendship decrease.

As the pack walked out of the school entry Stiles looked at his friends eyes knowing that this is the last time they walk out of school together.

Stiles and Lydia are a couple now as well as Malia and Scott.

Liam broke up with his girlfriend giving Theo a chance to flirt with him and maybe get him to be his boyfriend. That however doesn't mean that they don't fight with each other or brake each other's nose from time to time.

Scott places his hand around Stiles' shoulders getting his attention.

Scott: Hey man are you okay?

Stiles: I don't know Scott... all this seems so... wrong...

Scott: what does?

Stiles: Us... leaving from Beacon Hills.

Stiles rubbed his face groaning with sadness.

Stiles: I mean... what will happen if we leave? What will happen to the town with us not here?

Scott: Stiles aren't you being a little paranoid?

Stiles: Am I really? Scott you are a werewolf.... we have fought a human lizard and I myself have been a nogitsune.
Am I really acting paranoid after all the things we have been through?

Scott: Now that I think about it no... not realily. That however is not the point. We have to go to college.

A strawberry blond haired girl came from behind them hugging Stiles and getting his attention.

Stiles: hey babe

Lydia: hi baby... are you filling alright?

Stiles took her hands placing her in front of him.

Stiles: Lydia I have a question...

Lydia: what is it?

Stiles: So Scott here told me that it isn't a big deal that we are leaving...

Lydia: and...?

Stiles: and.... I want to know how you feel about it.

Lydia placed her hand on Stiles' cheeks and made him look at her green eyes.

Lydia: Stiles they will be okay... don't worry... you have to relax

Stiles' honey-brown eyes looked down at the green eyes that belong to his girlfriend Lydia.

Stiles: I can't just act like nothing is happening.

Lydia went on her tippy toes placing he lips onto Stiles' lips giving him a reassuring kiss.

Lydia: Nothing is going to change.

Stiles: Everything has already changed...

The green eyed girl kissed her boyfriend once again trying to relax him with no success.

The boy's body was dense not being able to hide his feelings.

Scott: hey man wanna hang out?

Stiles: nah man I'm tired.

Scott: Stiles I know you are sad right now but try to relax, ok?

Stiles: yeah, sure.

The honey-brown eyed boy fixed his backpack on his shoulders and started walking to his car looking at the school with teary eyes. All the memories flashing in front of him made him feel sick to the stomach knowing that he wouldn't get to be with his pack as much as he wanted any more.

Stiles hand slowly made it's way towards his pocket taking out his car keys unlocking the jeep and stepping into the driver's seat.

The boy couldn't believe that this was the last time driving home from school.

Stiles started driving towards his house were he would go and think a way to keep his pack together.

He didn't even want to try and convince Scott to stay in Beacon Hills knowing his stubborn friend too well to even try and persuade him into staying with him.

Stiles: why am I even trying?

As the car's tires reached Stiles yard it stopped.

The door opened and the brown haired boy stepped out closing it behind him.

Stiles: what will I do with my baseball bat now that I won't be fighting anyone?

Opening the house door he realized that his dad isn't home.

Stiles opened his door to his room and went inside  throwing his bag on the foot of his bed while taking his shoes off.

Being too tired to even change his clothes he just lipped into his bed resting his head on his pillow.

The honey-brown eyes closed making the boy drift into deep sleep not bothered by the sun hitting his face.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
So this was the first chapter...I know it's not much but it's something. I am so happy to right this story since I am in love with teen wolf.

If I have any spellings or grammar mistakes please don't give them much attention since English is not my first language.

Thank you for reading my book

-Joanna