Qur'aanic Duaas .

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.
I don't know to type Arabic so I have typed only the meaning of verses. But I have mentioned the verse number. Find them in the Qur'aan, memorize them and recite them in the morning and evening. May Allah sub'hanawa ta'ala bless you in both the world and reward you with good.

In the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful.

You alone we worship, and you alone we ask for help (for each and everything)
Guide us to the straight way.
The way of those whom you have bestowned your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger nor of those who went astray.
                           (Al-Qur'aan 1:5-7)

Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If you forgive us not, and bestow not upon us your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers.
                            (Al-Qur'aan 7:23)

Our Lord! Forgive us and our bethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.
                            (Al-Qur'aan 59:10)

O my Lord! Make me one who performs As-Salat, and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my  invocation.
Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the day when the reckoning will be established.
                        (Al-Qur'aan 14:40-41)

Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the disbelievers, and forgive us, Our Lord! Verily, You only You are the All-mighty, the All-Wise.
                                 (Al-Qur'aan 60:5)

Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which you did lay on those before us , Our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are aur Maula (supporter and protector) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.
                                  (Al-Qur'aan 2:286)

Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in keeping our duties to you), establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk.
                             (Al-Qur'aan 3:147)

Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the thruth ) after you have guided us, and grant us mercy from you. Truly, You are the Bestower.
                                    (Al-Qur'aan 3:8)

Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good and save us from the toment of the Fire!"
                               (Al-Qur'aan 2:201)

Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us (and do not put it off till we cross over the Sirat (a slippery bridge over the Hell safely) and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things.
                                (Al-Qur'aan 66:8)

Our Lord! We believe, so forgive us, and have mercy on us, for You are the best of all who show mercy!
                          (Al-Qur'aan 23:109)

Our Lord! Avert from us the torment of Hell, Verily! Its tormentvis ever an inseparable, permanent punishment.
                            (Al-Qur'aan 25:65)

                        AAMEEN