chapter-9

Raghav's pov:

      After coming from club karthik drifted to sleep but for me sleep is far away. I sat in a swing in balcony and was watching the moon. My thoughts were wondering around aditi I felt some connection towards her because I'm not a person who love at first sight now I fell in first sight at my aditi slowly smile spread across my lips "my aditi" she stole my heart I'm waiting for her until she confesses to me.

Aditis pov:

      I pulled raashi towards me and pointed out my finger to show what I saw. Shock is understatement for both of us.

     Both Vasu and Ajay are in club worst than that Vasu is dancing with some girls. I turned my heads to see divya's reaction but she is already burning with anger. Suddenly she marched towards Vasu direction I pulled her towards us and tried to control her not to create scene over there.

     "Ajay you are dead man"i thought. Successfully dragged divya to parking area I drove to our staying place.

"how dare how dare he is dancing with that girls am I not looking sexy to him and  he wants more girls you are dead Vasu no one can save you today" divya is flaring with anger.

     I smiled silently but whole ride raashi was silent I think she is in shock. Finally we reached hotel.

     Ajay and Vasu are standing in front of our class teacher I think she found that they sneaked out and giving them some lecture.

"shit we are dead"raashi said

"why? "

"what why?  We had also sneaked out right" she said innocently .

     I laughed and said"we are not in ourselves babe soo pls calm bby" with that we crossed our teacher but divya eyes doesn't turn any side only looking at Vasu I turned her towards me and went to room to fresh up ourselves.

     I sat with a popcorn and chips in sofa and waiting for raashi and divya. Both were looking at me like crazy "what girls after both the culprit come you two will toast them definitely so why should I miss the live show" raashi smiled but divya flared.

     We were waiting for twenty minutes but they didn't enter what happened to them I thought. Suddenly some sound came in bed room I went switch on the light both of them close their face and slowly peaked through fingers in between.

    Both raashi and divya throwed daggers at them. Vasu tried to talk but divya moved to vasu and grabbed his collars tightly which made his eyes pop out.

"Babe wha what happened"he stammered.

"Haan now I'm babe you don't remember when  you hold those girls hip and dance. "Ajay show your phone"she screamed at top of her voice.with his shaking hands he gave it to her.she played the video anger is very well evident on her face.after the video she released his collar and went out of her room.

     Vasu went out to pacify her. Ajay was standing with his head bent down raashi went towards him and pulled his hair he screamed.

"How dare you went without us I'm disappointed with you and don't talk to me " she said and sat beside me. Ajay came towards us and kneeled in front of us and held both his hands and said " hereafter i won't leave you darlings pls pls talk with me" i smiled at him and said "we are just kidding ajay but don't do this here after " I warned him and strugged my shoulder to raashi.

After that we three settled ourselves in couch and was watching movie while both vasu and divya came holding hands together i signaled divya "wat happened" she nods her head shyly. we all watched movie together and went to sleep.

Ragav's pov:

I don't know i feel she is somewhere near me only. we were roaming in goa beach .Suddenly my PA called me so I went to attend her call.

"Hello anything important mithra why you called me now? Did you received any bouque today?"

   "Woh sir actually i got a bouque today thats why I thought to inform you there is a letter attached  if you want i can read for you or i will send a photocopy to you sir"

"No need just keep the bouquet in my cabin " i said and cut the call because Im more possessive  towards my personal things.

Aditis pov:

     Yesterday itself i felt some one is near to me and that person is very closely related to me "What happened to me why I feel like that "i just indulged in my thoughts some one shaked me.

"Come on aditi let's go for beach walk" raashi said and went out.

I just put pulstop to my thoughts and got ready. We were wandering in beach suddenly ajay said that "Hey raashi you didn't completed your dare "

"What"

"Wat what you have to complete today no today now itself"

"No way i won't complete it "after lots of pressure she agreed.

We searched for the person to complete the dare.divya screamed "i found it"

"Whom"i asked. She pointed her finger.

Shock is an understatement for us to see that person here.

************************************

Why they both are shocked?

Who send those bouquets?

Stay tuned...