chapter-1

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky.  The day dawned crisp and clear. Birds are chirping,vehicles are moving here and there.  As we enter into a huge mansion maids are doing their respective works. There is a pretty silence every where. As we enter into a room.

Aditi 's pov:

" Mom, I won't do anything don't beat me mom pls" I cried and tried to free my hands from her grip.

"shut up "she says and dragged me towards upstairs.

"dad pls help me , I done nothing pls dad support me "I cried vigrously suddenly I was pushed into a room .

" aaahhhh" I woke up with a dreadful nightmare . After sometimes I realises my surroundings and became normal.This is my routine nightmare now a days. After completing my morning chores.

Today I'm excited to go college after my semester vacation so I decided to wear a blue anarkali dress and braided my hair some hairs are fallen in front of my face and I wear a my mom chain and went towards my mom photo . 

'I miss you badly mom whereever you are you always lives with my heart bless me mom' I prayed to mom silently tears are forming in my eyes. After wiping  my tears away I descended downstairs to go to college.

When I descended downstairs all of them having their breakfast without minding them I moved towards the door.

"Aditi. Where are you going? Come have your breakfast" my so called father said before I answer, "Leave her. If she want she will eat" my step mom said.

I closed my eyes in frustration and move towards my car. I went to college and waiting for my friends.

I'm excited to meet my friends after my semester holidays . Yeah I'm in final year MBA .After five minutes of waiting  my friend Raashi she came and hug me tightly. "How are you my baby? " she asked still hugs me yeah I'm her baby .(I told know she is my mother too)

"I miss you Raashi" I said "me too bby".Suddenly  bike screeching sounds halted in parking area. A man tooks his helmet out and smile at the girls who are drooling over him. His eyes meet mine  I glare at him.

He came near us without saying anything he  holds his ears and doing sit ups.  I smiled inwardly but control myself seeing glare from Raashi.

'Sorry girls I went to my grandma's house there is no net work over there that why I didn't call you guys. Plss show some mercy over me my knees are getting hurt badly pretty please '. He said pleasing with his eyes.

I didn't introduced the guy know.  He is my best friend and my brother too.

"you owe us an ice-cream"I said excitedly.

"Anything for my darling " he pinches my cheeks and said  .His eyes moves towards Raashi. she holded his ears tightly he winced in pain and tried to free him from her grip. "Dare you do it again? "she says and release him.He rubs his ears and we laughed at him. Finally we three enter into our class.

We move towards last bench and settle down ourself. As a teacher enter into our class, she congrats me because I'm topper in my last semester. The class starts it's my favorite subject and I answer it whatever the teacher asks.Everyone in the class are glare at me. As it's time for our lunch.

Me and Raashi are move towards canteen and sit down.Ajay went to buy our lunch.when he came and offered our dishes I began to touch it.

'ouch' I screamed. Raashi slapped me in my hands and glare at me that shut me. She takes foods in her hand and feed me. Yes she is only feed my food in lunch time since that day.

Flashback :

    When I was in third grade Aishu mom bring lunch to our school everyday. One day when she gave  a lunch and told me to finish it. Then she went to Disha my sister  she is in first grade . She started feeding my sister  but  she is adamant to have food and running here and there.

My eyes are welled with tears 'I miss my mom that day 'suddenly a little hand wipe my tears and she takes my lunch and feeds me. I looked at her dreamingly. 

'Friends' she asks showing her hands for shaking. I don't know what is happening around me.

She shakes me a little and introduce herself  'Hii I'm Raashi,  new admission to your class ' I smiled at her. 

'Aditi'  I introduced myself and shake my hands as 'friends'.  Since that day till today she feeds me when ever she arounds me.  

(flash back ends)

At present:

"this is unfair yaar?  I bought a lunch for you guys but no one is feeding me?  Raashi  darling pls feed me too" he pouted.

"For god sake you have two hands if you want eat or get out of here"she says but I know she teasing him.

He pouted. I take a morsel of food in my hand and feed him. He also feed me.Atlast we feed each other and moves towards our class.

While we are moving the whole canteen is watching as 'wow' I hope we are together forever. I don't want any evil eye on us. Pls god don't separate us. Mentally I prayed and I move towards our class.....

How is the chapter?

Pls forgive for my English.

Will they are together forever or not?

Feel free to comment

Stay tuned......