chapter 6

After a month,

Aditi's pov

I'm looking all the faces around me who are excited about the trip. Some parents are talking to their kids and giving advices about safety etc.. I felt really happy about them. I'm standing alone because no one has to come to send me off I felt little sad about that suddenly raashi came near me and dragged to her parents I started speaking to them.

After ten minutes Ajay joined us. We were chatting happily. Our class mam called out  everyone to take attendance. After taking attendance she announced students to bid bye to their parents and get into the train with that she left to inform other staff.

Twenty members are in one compartment so I dragged my friends and enter to the train. It takes twenty two hours to reach our destination Goa I am really excited. After keeping my luggage I settled with my friends with my window seat. I like to sit near window.

Everyone settled in their seat respectively. Train started to move we screamed choursly and we begin our journey after sometimes professor came to our compartment and after taking attendance "Students this is the best moment in your life time so cherish the moments ,live with moments and make more memories. This whole week is yours do whatever you want at that same time don't misuse it. Enjoy guys no lecturer nothing enjoy to the core"saying this she went.

She is really a sweet professor she cares us a lot. After she went we indulged in small small gangs. Suddenly someone banged the seat loudly and grabs all our attentions it's none other than our class naughty girl Divya I adore her a lot. She always makes her surroundings joyful. Luckly the whole compartment is filled with our class only. So we ask her why she banged.

She called someone there comes her  boyfriend Vasu. She puts her hand on his shoulders and begins to speak. "hey guys we are going to create our memories together so for this one week no gangs between us. we twenty members are in one gang I know we  all have some disimilarities pls this one week we shall cherish our memories what say guys? " she asked and everyone agreed with her.

"Okay we have twenty two hours in journey in train so we shall use this time together and no more phone" She said.

"let's play a game" one girl said. "What about anthachary and dumbshart" says Ajay excitedly.

Divya smacked his head and says "dumbo don't know other than these games ".

"Babe what about truth or dare"vasu her boyfriend said.

" noo babe they will escape easily we don't know they are saying really truth or not"she said every one to think what we will do.

"okay let's play dare"saying this raashi took a  box and told "I will give a sheet to you guys have to write a dare and put it in box. I will take chits it's comes in order like left to right if you guys want some revenge to anyone among us you guys select without no choice they have do it today and tells reason also why you choose that person. What says guys and one more thing it should be funny not to hurt any one's feelings "raashi said with hopefulness in her eyes everyone agree to that.

First gautam takes the chit and read "pour water in your mouth and sing a song " he points his finger to Ajay. Ajay whines "you idiot wait for my chance" with that he started to do but water spikes his mouth atlast with much difficulty he completed the dare. everyone laughed at him as he pouted.

Next chit was pick by hashini and she read  "contact any One in ur phone and prank them" she points to Divya .

Hesitantly she dialled some numbers and make fun of the person. They laugh till tears pour in their eyes. And there comes my dare and it read "dance bharatanatyam"   first I denied then for puppy dogs eyes for raashi and Ajay I decided to dance.

I put my stole in dance type and tie neatly and begins to dance for the song "unnai kanathu nan ingu Naan illaiyae" .first I complete my guru namaskar and dance elegantly. After I completed my dance everyone applause me raashi hugs me and kissed in my cheeks. Ajay is recording everything to make memories.

Next Maya takes the chit and it reads "entertain us in channel surfing " mischievous smile play in my lips and I said "guys this done by two to three members what say"i said my eyes fixed on Ajay. He shakes his head pleadingly. Unfortunately everyone agreed and the remote will be my control I declared.

They choose Divya,ajay and raashi. But raashi pleads me so Divya and Ajay are only going to do. I excited very much.

Both raashi and Ajay takes the position and raashi record their performance. "okay guys  let's start "

First cartoon channel  they Play shinchan they both started to their dialogues. (first Ajay and second Divya)

"raasuthula poduvanga milagu Nee evalo alagu"

"anjuku aporem aaru Unna Vita ennaku yaru"

"puli irupathu katula
Killi irupathu kuttula
Nee irupathu en heartla"

When Ajay said this dialogue Vasu looks like he will murdered him. Everyone is laughing manically. Next fashion show. Both performed nicely. Next news channel when Divya start to read New's I started laughing Like there is no tomorrow it was hilarious.

Atlast I decided to romantic song .they started to dance but I only seeing the reaction of Vasu only he is burning with jealously.so I stopped the game and they settle in their seats.

Everyone done their dares like belly dance, salsa dance etc.. But raashi doesn't done her dare because she has to kiss someone  she declined first but after that she  says "I done this dare in goa is it okay "everyone agreed and play continuously.

Finally rashi takes the chit and read "a girl should choose a partner and lift him for one minute"she points to divya.

She wines "this is my fifth dare I won't do it why all are hell bent to choose me "she said dramatically and she tried to lift Vasu when someone screamed.

"noo you shouldn't pick Vasu pick ajay"chided raashi. "why yaar pls" Vasu pouts to her. "Nooo you guys will make us jealous as you are committed while we are still single" she said adamantly.

Atlasts she tried to lift Ajay ,With much difficulty she completed the task all the while Vasu was looking at this brother sister duo. Ajay takes care of divya as his little sister.

Next I was asked to take the chit and read out "the person should get into the train while it is moving like sharuk khan" and I pointed this task to ajay while his eyes came out of his sockets. Though he was afraid he done it when train stopped in the station  and started moving it was fun to watch.

We had a lot of fun I enjoyed a lot this is the best day I laughed whole heartedly after having the lunch we settled in seats and we are tired to play games.so we decided to watch TV.

We played the movies like 96,bigil,raja Rani.

It's time for dinner ,so after our dinner we all are settle in our seats because are tired so decided to sleep but I'm uncomfortable to sleep so put a head phone In my ears slowly place my head in window side and listening songs slowly sleep consume me.But songs art playing in phone.

************************************

How is the chapter guys?

Pardon me for my english

Thank you so much @divyam498

Stay tuned...