chapter-5

Aditi's pov :

     When he was waving a flying kiss to me, my eyes were popped out and I was standing with utter shock what is happening around me for few minutes ,"am I hallucinating or is it real ??" I looked at the direction where he left.

some one shook me slightly I just turned around to find raashi standing .

" what happened bby?" "are you ok?"" is there any problem bby" "do you know him before ?"what he spoke to you" she asked me without a break. I stared at her and gained some conscious and explained to her what had happened now n said that he kinda propose me not assuringly.

"stupid aditi he actually proposed you " she said in her raised voice.

"what " I shouted. "is this true ,he proposed me OMG what should I do now be happy or sad" I thought.

" yes he proposed you what do you think about proposing ?that he should kneel to his leg and hands a bouquet to and slowly takes your hand n slide a ring slightly kiss your hand and says will you marry me? It's happened only in films or dreams "she said raising a voice little bit.

"I.. I.... Don't know what to say raashi" I said to her. "Relax bby if he disturb you next time we will complain now relax yourself"she said and I sat in car and she dropped me in my house.

I bid bye to her and went to my room hurriedly and search something in my cupboard after I found that box which were untouched for five years my eyes welled up with tears. I touched them and relished my memories with that things.

I holded those things carefully n fell in my bed  thinking of the memories, slowly sleep consume me.

Ragav's pov :

" stupid idiot monkey donkey what are the stupid words in this world are only describe you only" karthik is shouting at me. When he asked me what happened I explained everything happened there after hearing that his replying are yelling at me. I was just sitting in a couch and waiting for him to stop shouting at me.

" what happened now why he have to yell at me this much so far I'm not done anything wrong" I thought with a pouted face I'm sitting in couch and listening to him.

"who the hell on twenty first century will propose like this? If you don't know how to propose you could have asked me" while talking he is walking front and back furiously.

"dude if you walk this fast on the road you would have covered at least 10kilometers by now " I smiled at him but he remained silent so I started,"relax dude Im not at all prepared to propose her today and moreover I spoke what came into my mind at that time"i said to convince him.

A single glare from him I shut my mouth with my fingers and proceed him to talk he is talking continuously but I choose to close my eyes.  

     Suddenly a truck is approaching me I flied away from my bike and landed in a road with loud thud.

"Noooo"i shouted "Why are you screaming it's the actual truth"he said sarcastically.

What he told and what I replied. I looked at him blankly and I think what happened now and then I remember that I screamed because of my dream what he told I don't know if I ask him he will kill me for sure and how I ended up sleeping this quickly what time is it??. I checked my clock it shows 5'o clock. Man he is yelling at me for past one hour. Now I want to know what he said last.

"dude what you said last pls repeat once again "I said softly and he showed some mercy over me and replied.

"what you will do when she gets someone in this six months " then I realised what I done "no I can't imagine her with anyone I will go insane without her".

You guys can think what ever you want how can some one will fall at first sight . But I just don't care what others think and at the same time I don't know she has some aura around her that why I fell for her. I thought.

He is looking at me intently for an answer. "OMG what should I reply now"i thought.

"no dude I can't imagine her with anyone even with my dream also. pls help me but I don't take my words now "my eyes looks little moisty I don't know what she done to me.

He hugged me and said some words to sooth me. After sometime he said "buddy don't worry true love never fails let's waits for six months. And time only reply for your destiny",He said.

"let's go for a vacation sometime that will change your mood"he suggested.

"Mm after the current project ends we will decide after that"i replied and went to my room.

After I closed the door I opened the cupboard and took her pic and hugged it tightly like my world revolves around her and mumbled "pls don't leave me"Slowly sleep consumed me.

Aditi's pov:

I was disturbed yesterday. I think I need a break to go somewhere to relive . I went to college raashi assures me everything will be alright. We are decided not tell to Ajay because he will freak out. When we attending the class suddenly discussion change about tour . yeah this will change my mood and we are going to Goa.

We purchased some dress in online. because we don't have time for shopping and we are indulged in our projects and I'm damn excited for this tour.

Some ones pov:(secret character)

He is Soo handsome and he changed a lot yeah ofcourse I seeing him after a long time. You rejected my proposal right now it's my turn you wait and watch ragav what I will do to you . She smiled and looking at his pics in her hand and kissed his photo.

************************************

How is this chapter?

Stay tuned...