chapter-4

A week later,

Ragav's pov:

"Guys we have to work  too hard to get this deal, it's very much important for us " I was instructing my staff members in meeting room. Suddenly, the door burst open gaining the attention of everyone . There comes my friend cum PA karthik smilingly, I shook my head and tried to concentrate on my meeting but karthik comes towards me and whispers in my ear "I want to talk to you now" "What "I ask through eyes. He rolled his eyes indicating the staff. So I asked the staff to disperse. While I turned to ask the reason, he was relaxing himself by putting his legs on the table.

I smack his head "idiot I dispersed my meeting for you but you are relaxing here, tell me what you wanna talk to me ".

"Chill bro are you free now ?  I want to take you somewhere"he said.  "No way I have  some important work to be completed which will be  benefit for our company in the future" I shruged my shoulders n said I'm working like a maniac for a week so I need some rest.

"Noo today no work for you and you come with me "he ordered " Karthik you are my PA in my office but you are not working so I think I should cut your salary off"I teased  him. "and where are you going to take me" I ask.

"nah you won't cut my salary I done my job pretty well "he praises himself yeah I accept that even though he is Funny guy but he completed his job before its dead line and he is intelligent too I won't tell him that.

"and answer to your second question it's surprise so please fresh yourself wear something casual and come soon "he says. Before I ask him anything he pushed me to washroom which is attached to in my office and he left.

After my shower I got ready as he said. While I turned karthik entered my room and shouted "OMG you are damn handsome and I have a very big job to save you from girls " he says dramatically, I playfully slaps his shoulder.

Everyone in my office are looking at me with aww because they had never seen me in any casual dress "damn I'm going to kill you karthik "I thought. Some girls starts to drool n gossip over me. But single glare from me made them shut up. Quickly I descended to parking area. I was waiting for five minutes "where the hell karthik is gone? "I thought to call him but then a bike stops in front of me.

He takes his helmet and signal me to sit back "what, no man it's too hot so let's go in car "I said to him he just gave me  coolers and told me to sit back. "what happened to you today too much bossy over me"i said and reluctantly  sat back which made him smile at me.

"Karthik tell me da where are we going now? "I asked politely but he ignores straight away and starts the bike.

After twenty minutes of driving  he stopped and points his finger to someone. I looked through the direction n  my heart started to beat fast, it feels like a dream. I rubbed my eyes to confirm and got down from bike and I ask him through my eyes "is it true" he noded.

"now you have to do what I say "he said and whispers in my ear. "noo "I shriek aloud and frantically shakes my head.

 "noo "I shriek aloud and frantically shakes my head

Aditi's pov:

"who the hell find the internals, models, semesters. Damn it's irritating a lot" Ajay says irritatingly.
"yeah I agree too " today is the model exam for us after completing the exam we are chitchatting sometime in parking area.

Raashi is silent today "what happened dr are you not  written exam well, relax dr it's not our semester "I said pleasantly and rubs her shoulders lightly "noo dr I not worrying for exam "  she said "then" Ajay ask "next month we are going for excursion but we don't go for shopping" she said. I know my friends are freak out for exam but real we three done well.

"we have a whole month for shopping darling   why are you worrying now itself? " Ajay said. "we have project work so next three weeks are hell for us"she replied.

"okay we shall go for shopping now " I said. "okay you guys carry on I shall leave now " Ajay says "where are going you are not coming for shopping " raashi asks raising her voice.

"nah you girls takes whole day for shopping I want to kiss my bed asap " he says dreamingly n raashi beats him. But we have to agree to that yes we takes a lot of time for shopping .  So I and raashi wave a bye to him.

"okay bye darlings take care and call me if you guys need help" here comes his caring nature I laughs at him and bids bye to him.

I pull raashi towards me and sat next to her I want to tell her something which I don't tell in front of Ajay because he is short temper when it comes for our safety.

"what bby  what's bothering you "she ask me. She knows me very well by looking at my face itself.

"Raashi I feel someone is stalking over me for a week but I don't know who stalks me "I says in my meek voice.

"Mm  OK  Don't worry bby we will find a solution for this" she console me and I leaned my head over her shoulders for some minute.  After that I prepared myself for shopping. So me and raashi walk towards my car suddenly a bike halted in our steps. I panicked slightly and hold Raashi hands.

"idiots you don't know how to drive bike  who the hell gave you license "raashi shouts at them. But they said sorry to us and get down from their bike. I squeezed Raashi's hand 'leave it 'I said quietly. I'm do not want to look who are they but I don't want to create a Scence, with that I tried to walk to my car.

"excuse me"they called us "Wat "raashi asked iritatedly.  I look at them n thought what for they are calling us whether to scold us ...

When I look at them my eyes struck at the man who is standing behind him some unknown feeling erupt in my heart.

Ragav's pov:

"OMG I'm sweating profusely my hands are shivering it's all because of my friend yeah I'm standing in front of my dream girl and he wants me to propose her today itself I don't know what got into his head today, how he knows her, she will be here today why he wants to me propose her today itself I have to ask him about that".

But this is my chance to tell about my feelings towards her today. I pray that she won't freak out and call for police. I thought

I look at her eyes "wow!what a mesmerizing eyes I can die just for her eyes! Itself I was looking at her intently, but her friend snapped at me.

"what do you want? " she asked me "I want to talk to her privately" I said looking at the girl who is standing next to her. She somehow convince her friend so she left some distance between us.

"yes now you can speak "she said I somehow gathered some courage and  started to speak.

"mm.. Mm.  I'm Ragav and I'm CEO of RK group of companies" I says slowly she just noded her head and Proceeded me to talk.

"Actually I saw you in park three months ago I literally fall in love with you I know you won't believe me I can understand that but don't panic I won't you force at all "I says and seeking for an reaction from her. She is indulged in some thoughts and I don't know what that mean at all so I started speaking.

"I'm in love with you and I want to live my life with you till my last breath. If we are meant together, we will definitely meet " i said n she was looking at me like I'm some alien or what but I don't care suddenly she asks" do you know who am l? " I noded my head negatively .

"I won't pressure you at all you better tell me your answer after completing your college ie. after six months. Till then I won't disturb you in those months " I said genuinely because I know how education is important in girls life. A small smile appears in her lips.I was waiting for her to talk but she is silent so  I signaled karthik to come forward and her friend also.

I sat back in bike then realised something n walk towards her "may I know your name pls? " I asked her. She waited for few minutes "aa.. Ad...   Aditi"she says little shutterly I smiled at her and sat on bike slowly blow my flying kiss to her and left the place leaving her stunned.

How is the chapter?

Stay tuned...