chapter -2

Aditi's pov:

     After the college ends, we three enter into ice-cream parlour like  Ajay promised.

We ordered our ice cream and started chatting . Suddenly some boys in other table passes some comment over me. I clenched my fist tightly not want to create any scene.

But Ajay went towards them and punch the boy in his face badly and he is bleeding then his friends started to fight with him. Before they beat him, I and raashi  runs towards them asks them a 'sorry' and dragged him towards our table . But they are not ready to give up .

The manager calls 'police'. So after all the investigation we left.

"what is wrong with you? Are you think you are some movie hero? What if the police charge against you? You spoil your life idiot? "I yelled at him.

"shut up. I know what to do? You don't have to teach me." He also screamed at me. I never expect this from him.

Ajay pov:

'shit what I did now' realising my mistake I turn to apologise Aditi. Before that she paid the bill and left tears are flowing in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Raashi I didn't mean it. Those words are left because of my anger.pls forgive me "I said

'I know but you owe a apology to Aditi not to me' saying this much she left.

'Ahh' frustrately I hold my head. Why do I always mess up with anger !..

Ragav's pov:

I'm sitting in my office chair. And I'm staring at my phone admiringly. Suddenly my cabin door open revealing my best friend cum PA entering in my room.

Hurriedly I closed my phone and took the file. while reading the file I glanced at him through the corner of eyes. He raised his eyebrows to me asking 'what'.

'nothing' I said.

He is not satisfied by my answer. He glances at my phone and waiting for me to answer. Suddenly he grabbed my phone  that's made me angry and I yelled at him.

He mumbled 'sorry sir' and he left. Shit I shouldn't have yelled at him he is my only family . Quickly I went towards his cabin he puts his head down the table.I think he is crying. I went towards him and make him a eye contact with me but to my utter shock he is smiling 'idiot' I mutter to myself.

'I know you will be here soon. Okay now tell me what you are staring at your phone ' he said.

You won't freak out okay? I pulled my phone in my pockets and showed the picture in my phone to him.

"wow she is Sooo beautiful!"he said..  I grabbed  my phone and locks it. He looks at me confusingly. "don't look at her like that she is your Anni (brother's wife)". He pinched me by my arm I screames and bark at him 'what'.

"Am I dreaming or not. You told me your are not going to marry anyone and stay single in your life what happened now" he says smilingly .  I scratched back of neck.

"  Don't try which you  can't hide yourself" he did teasingly.

"what"

"Blushing" he says and I smacks his arm playfully.

"OK enough what is her name?"

"I don't know "

"Address "

"I don't know "

"phone number "

"I don't know "

"Bro it is not movie hero falls in love at first sight."

"Then what you know about her everything I asks you say 'I don't know'actually where you meet or you hallucinating her"he says irritatedly.

Three months ago you went to Mumbai for XYZ company deal know.

Flashback :

While returning home after work my car halted suddenly. "what happened " I asked my driver. "I don't know sir" he replied.

"okay repair it and send to home "I said to him and get out from car luckily it's twenty minutes walkable distance to my house. But I went to nearby park to enjoy the climate.

Clouds are moving and the winds are blowing like a lubbly to me. When suddenly I heard a giggling sound in the corner of park.  A girl who is dressed in Red dress playing with some children.  She looks Sooo beautiful and adorable too. Suddenly water droplets are slowly fell for her hands and started raining.

Like a droplet I also fell for her.

(flashback ends) .

Karthik shook my shoulder and I come backs to reality.

'Bro I left you only two days in my life for that two days but you fell in love  within that timing.If I leave for  one month I don't want to think' he said teasingly.

I smacked his arms lightly and I smiled at him.

How is the chapter?  I hope you guys like it.

Pls forgive me for my English.

What will happen next?  Any guess..

Feel free to comment.

Dedicate to divyam498

Stay tuned....