chapter 29

She remained confusingly  calm...
Seemed to have lost her present self again.

She felt guilty but yet dint want to help them...but her..heart differed with her thoughts.
She walked.. unknowingly to her very own self...deciding to absolve for what she had started with.

"I dont know both ' what and why.'...these questions always remain with me when I'm doing things out of control...
im supposed to be angry at him..not help him...but won't that be harsh...she questioned herself quizzically.
She looked at nakul , poor guy he is suffering for no reason "she smirked and side eyed arjun...who seemed to look every inch of her moment...not blinking...

"When someone tells you to do with love anything...you should do bhadra..."bratha's words ringed her mind...
"Subhadra..."said arjun...looking at her fiddly .
Before he could catch hold of her hand again....
She went ...near the bhelpatra tree plucked its leaf and brought it to them and placed it on
Nakul's forehead
Nakul was uncontrollably itching his body..but the moment  bhelpatra touched his skin...he was cured...he was completely  reverted.

Nakul: "bhadra...he said astonishingly. "

"The one who initiated it knows how to cure and end it too..."he said smiling wholeheartedly...

"You know what we do when we get what we want ....in hastinapur..."said nakul eyeing arjun...

He kissed her hand...with a brotherly affection.

"Eghh...
Thanks..bratha..."she said smilingly and yet uncomfortablly looking at her next patient.

"Mahadev's bhelpatra..is cure for anything in this world..."she muttered looking at arjun..who was continously looking into her eyes....

Bratha now you go for your turn he said dashing arjun shoulder..making him to move front...thereby he was about to trip on bhadra...

"Careful bratha..."said nakul laughing..
"But you don't seem to be itchy at all...After you did sweet gesture for bhadra "he muttered in his ears.

Which didn't hinder arjun at all.

"Bhadra careful..."arjun said clinging bhadra immediately.

exchange of intense gazes among them
The closeness among them seemed to be not new...
their touch on them was not new...

"Bratha she is not even about to fall..why do you need to clutch her.."

"Sometimes..what our eyes fail to recognise our hearts finds the way....this is  what pitashree says....nakul said clearing his throat loudly..bringing arjun to real self.

"Nakkkkulll...you seem to have said something...."he said gulping and avoiding awkwardness...of nakul's..mocking..

"What are you doing???" He said sarcastically...
"I clasped bhadra ...."he wobbled...faking it be itchy....to change..the topic..
I....I.....
No...no...I...did it involunterly ....like  as a quick reflex...he said blabbering

"Ohhh.soo same applies to the peck also ahan..he said teasingly..."whispering to him : nakul

He teetered...glaring at nakul
...
Bhadra was avoiding his gaze looking down...
Nakul: "I think bratha will need  your help like me bhadra...I think bratha froze his senses for a moment to pacify you...now you need to help him bhadra..."

Bhadra:" I ....help this dolt?" She exclaimed..
Yes...! Yes laughed nakul

"Bhadra...stay calm..to let your thoughts wonder...focus focus..." she thought.

Arjun gave a pitying face.

"This is the face where u make people keel over you phalguni..."said bahdra faking a angry face.
He smiled....

She nodded looking at him...giving him a triumph look..
She merrily...placed her hand with bhelpatra on his forehead...

"Ahaaaa "he shouted...
What happend bratha...asked nakul..
Subhadra confusingly stood...

Do Upvote and comment guys 😇