chapter 44

Few days  later in gurukul.
Tedious test , practice of various skills training were given to the entire prince.
But the one who stood in the guru baradwarj disciple was the one who had extreme aura of moons beam.

Meanwhile,  arya a letter has come for you.
....

So there should be absolute serenity till I return , is that okay?
Asked the manh who seemed to in his 50s yet strong and intimidating.

Pandvas nodded, and the kauruvas responded to it agreeably.
Very soon 
Ashwatama and the kauravas became friendly...there was always a unknown enmity between the duo's.
The adding fuel to fire work was wiley done by his mama, shakuni. Who always wanted his neice to be in the throne.

.......

Dwaraka,
So its decided by you too before you ask my permission,  I cant let her alone...she cannot leave me...she is my prosperity, my abundance.
Kanha...and bala...have a thought again.
No...is my answer he said sternly....while both of them remained confused.
Pita shree...when you don't trust me...how the world will?
Came a voice from a tiny lil figure.
They turned to take notice of their"bhadra". Both the brothers smiled...while vasudev stood speechless.
Putri, what are you talking...
I'm talking right pitashree...I want to protect people and be powerful and knowledgeable like my two bhai.

And by keeping your prosperity with you won't you give that and flourish that to all and that would make you not proud....pitashree kanha started to play.

So ,im accepting it...if you three ask for something how can I deny.
Wat I wish is my bujiis happiness.
Im sure she will excel in anything and everything. And all the 3 hugged.
But you cannot deny me from visiting my bujji said vasudev to the brothers , but pitashree how can we ...we are going to accompany you during the visit ...more frequently. They laughed...

......
He is the bharadwaj shishya, guru dhrona.
I haven't asked him but im sure he wouldn't deny her ....said kanha to dau and vasudev.
.....

I'll miss you , bujji come back as earliest...by being the best...warrior said revathi hugging her ladloo.
While both the wives of vasudev were teary eyed...not being able to say bye to her only girl.
While vasudev couldn't even control his  brimming eyes, as he was faking a smile .
While kanha remained optimistic and dau who was also broken,not being able to look into her eyes.

Meera, I only trust you, I want you to take care of everyone...and ill send u letters to update me about the happenings okay and pecked her on her cheek. And took blessing of the ladies...as she approached vasudev and bent to touch his feet , he couldn't control and hugged her ...and kissed her . You are my life, come back as a strong warrior while balram smiled with finally letting out his tears and joined their hug.
I'll miss you , you know right. Come fast I can't handle the manohar alone!..she smiled with a teary eyed ....
Me!!! Dau, ...but ill miss you more bujji...but im sure you will good company ....saying so he got her into the chariot which she owns...and send her off....giving a gentle kiss on her hand   and gave her something which went unnoticed by everyone in the commotion .

And gave a gentle smile....

She waved back....looking at her entire family...drowning in sadness.

She opened her hand to find....

Do support and upvote.

With lots of love...
Arsu admirer.