chapter 10

Owl was howling, it  was windy and cold and woods of fire burning to give light, in the  bronze stands which were kept every one metere apart in the errands of the Palace as well as in  the garden.

Pin drop silence meera, its extremely cold  , cover yourself with shawl said bhadra.

Okay bujji, but you look funny 😆. I cant control myself and burst into laughter.

Meera its all because of you, i had to wear this. Gave a frustrated angry  look😠.

Okay bhua , im sorry lets go.

They stepped out of the room , as everyone were asleep, the made their way to the garden,
They saw the glowworms in their rose garden.

Meera you stay here . Ill go get one for you, she said and  made meera to hide near the Bush.

Meanwhile

Since,
Pandava's family  were living as sadhu life, they had their norms .hence they dint stay in the Palace' s guestroom.
Revathi had arranged a small outhouse hut  in the garden so that its not to away from the palace to provide them with the necessities.

Phalguni was awake,  he is known as the savyasachi for this very reason.
He was feeling very intuitive at something. 
He came out of the hut stood staring at a tree .

Um .....bhua do it fast, these mosquitos are biting me she exclaimed.

Meera u na, wait im trying my best and she was jumping to catch hold of one atleast but couldn't,  but one glow worm came near her fingers tickling her.
She thought this one could be easily caught and jumped to get. But it made its way of her easily....she felt it was calling her somewhere, she felt she can catch it, it was coming near her but somewhere it was showing its might of escaping and playing with her.she was determined to catch that one, she went behind it,

Bua , careful !said as she laughed at her attire  ,

(Real parijatha tree.)

It went near a tree , it was sitting on a leaf,
I caught you , said subhadra in happiness and put it in a transparent dabha.
Don't worry I wouldn't let you die , I'll give it to meera and let you free.

But this act created some noise which, caught arjuna's attention,

Someone is there, he said doubtfully

And went near the tree, which had steps .he climbed up the stairs  peeped slowly on the otherside, which brought shock waves to him.

he climbed up the stairs  peeped slowly on the otherside, which brought shock waves to him

(P.s. imagine it to be more elegantly dressed subhadra. 😅)

It was cheetah , all he could see was cheetah 's back part. he panicked took his bow placed his arrow at the aim, but later this fact stricken his senses.

How could cheetah stand in 2 legs, so my doubt was right it is someone in disguise , it is some theif, who has come to the palace dressed yes, this will be the right time ill catch him red handed .

He went silently and slipped his hands around the person's bust and the other hand around the person's waist.

Don't move; i caught you red handed , walk to the palace otherwise you will face consequences. Said arjun furiously without looking at the face.

Arjun caught subhadra from the back, both of them couldn't see each others face.

Subhadra was sacred, she knew this would be big problem and would be an embarrassing one too.

Arjun:
I hugged the disguised person from behind tightly.
My heart bet faster, a sudden gush of happiness. It all felt it was mine.
Why I'm I feeling weird, this is not how I'm  supposed to feel.
I dont feel its a man, she is slender and thin, curvy  . I feel the sense of belongingness.
But why she has to disguise like this at this time, thought perplexly.

Bhadra :
The hug was warm yet tender. The  hug  was tight that even a little of air wouldnt gush through.i felt his sweat from his face dripping on my cheetah cloth. I could hear his heart beat faster just like mine.i began taking deep breaths.
I felt divine , it should be disgusting for some man to touch me like this , but why do I feel numb. Why do I feel a sense of comfort when it should be excat opposite. This is not right I have to leave . Who is he to touch me?
I feel I lost my self,

She was brought back to  her senses when the parijatha flower fell from the tree on her. Whereas arjun seemed to have been still lost.

She pushed him but unfortunately both of them fell down rolling on one another along the stairs.

She was on top of him. But still unable to see his face as it  was covered with his  shawl,  he was slightly fainted.
She dint have time, thought to escape.hence she got up and ran immediately along with meera who was smiling.

Arjun was totally taken aback, he couldn't do anything on that cheetah  or on her. He got up and realised the cheetah girl had gone.
Bewildered.  He stood up to see a small anklet .

Narayana ! Narayana!

Narada said:

Gowri mata is pushing dev and dev exerting his strength on her, both of  their halves engaging with their owns elf.
Atlast this time also its the parijatha which brought its dev and devi together.

Thank you all.
Hope ,it was interesting.
Finally,
Our arsu met

Do vote and comment guys.
Views are high, but that doesn't give any encouragement.
Your words matter.