26. Cravings & The Wine

Hey flowers it's me again.
A major bummer happened - drafts got deleted. But don't worry I won't be keeping you guys waiting for the drafts to get uploaded again for your up-spree. I decided I will write it on spot and post it. Yeah I know I will be having many errors but I will rectify them. But I would hate myself more to keep you guys waiting so here we start.
Credit of the pic goes to the creator.
Also this chapter I want to dedicate to my late elder brother who died a week ago, Daniel M. Lawrence. I love you brother and thank you for giving me the encouragement on this chapter when I was lacking it a lot.

At the end of the chapter I will ask you guys something, please do share your thoughts with me.
This chapter will be little long,
So on with the story now
Enjoy ~
---------------------------------------------------------

Okay so guys let me be clear here, if  you are already marked and your blood are mixing and becoming compatible with each other then that means the one with whose blood your blood is getting mixed is your true partner/mate in vampire methods. If you still don't understand the situation feel free to ask me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Cravings

Thirst.

That was what woke Jimin up first in the crack of dawn. He could feel his whole body burning. Like as if he didn't had any drop of blood, wine or water for the past few decades. He felt hot. His whole body was drenched in sweat and his breath was coming in short puffs.

Jimin turned around to the side of his bed and reached for the glass jug of water on the stand next to his bed, to quench this unbearable thirst somehow. His hands were shaking terribly causing him to spill some water on the grounds and some on his bedsheets too. But he could care less about that at the moment. He needed to cool down the burning sensation he had inside of him.

With big gulps Jimin emptied all the water from the jug, panting. But the unquenchable thirst still remained.
Jimin let out a painful moan as he could feel the heat inside him go more.
With trembling legs Jimin got out of his bed and somehow managed to go to the doors of his bed chambers, opening it with a harsh pull causing a small bang sound resonating the hall.

But Jimin didn't care, he needed blood, he needed wine, he needed water. Just anything that will be able to quench this maddening thirst of his.

As he was about to take another small step towards the kitchen, a beautiful delicious smell hit him hard, luring him towards the door of his supposed fiance's bed chambers.

In his haze state of mind, Jimin still remembered what exactly happened between him and his fiance last night and in normal days he wouldn't even wanted to see his face again. But the smell of something delicious..he needed it...and his body and mind tells him that only his fiance can help him out of this pain. To fuck with pride now.

Jimin supported his body with the help of the wall he banged the door loudly not caring if others can hear or not, not knowing that already every single person were already moved out from that section of the castle by his beloved brother-in-law.

Yoongi who was already up when Jimin's scent hit him, when he was perspirating heavily in his own room due to the venom left by Yoongi.
Yoongi opened the door and behaved as if he was disturbed from his deep sleep and woke up just now hearing the loud bangs on his door.

"What..what do you want so early in the morning Jiminie? *yawns* it's not even 4:30 am"
Yoongi yawned and stretched again, cracking his bones and purposefully exposing his neck to Jimin.