55. Knowing one another

First of all I am terribly sorry for being unable to upload last week. My paternal grandmother passed away so was busy with the rituals and helping family. Then had some exams so had to clear them too.
As a sorry I am giving this 4 ups-spree and I hope you guys can excuse my absence for last week.

Also sorry for the terrible chapter picture but I couldn't find any decent picture of those 3 together apart from this one.

Hope you guys were doing well.

So now on with the story~

-----------------------------------------------------------

People thicker than blood?
Or blood thicker than people?
Or is it blood that became people
But still found it's core place?

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Knock knock knock*

"Baekhyunie hyung? Are you there? It's me and Jungkook." The brunette human knocked on the large door, waiting for the petite vampire to open it.

As planned, he and Jungkook made some hot chocolate for Jimin's brother-in-law to cheer the mood of the sad vampire.

The door opened quiet quickly revealing a very exhausted looking Baekhyun, with a soft smile on his face.

"Oh Taehyung, Jungkook.. please come in.. what brings you here?" The vampire invited them in his personal library.

"We..... just want..ed to check on you hyung.. You looked tired. So we brought you some hot chocolate, so that it helps you to rest."

Taehyung was at first not very confident to speak up his thoughts in front of Baekhyun. But as soon as he saw the older's reassuring and encouraging smile for him to continue, he stated his real reason for coming to him.

"Oh thank you so much Taehyung-ah, Jungkook.. that was really really sweet of you two. Please come and sit down."

Both the younger took a seat on couch that was present in the room, making older one take the single sofa.

Taehyung was mesmerized seeing not only the interior design of the place but also the amount of books that were present in the place.

Seeing Taehyung looking around with an amazed gaze Baekhyun chuckled and asked,

"Seems like you are a book lover too Taehyung-ah?"

Coming out of his reverie, Taehyung cleared his thought and sheepishly nodded at the elder.

"Yes I love books."

"Come to think of it I never asked both of your favourite things? Seeing that we all have our free time now, thanks to our own lockig down in this damn mansion, why not get to know each other more?"

Both the younger male chuckled at Baekhyun's snarky sarcasm seeing it cute but happy at the same time to be able to spend some time with the older.

"Well I do love to read.. specially about historical things not to mention mystery, thriller, supernatural stuffs and romance too!!" Taehyung replied excitedly.

"Wow!!! Your taste in books is same as mine!! I will show you around the library later! What do you say?!" Baekhyun asked with same excitement.

"I would love that hyung!!!" Taehyung nodded his head excitedly.

"And you Jungkook?"

Jungkook coughed looking sideways, feeling little embarrassed, answered,

"Am not at all interested in books.. sorry."