58. Regrets (Pt. 1)

Story by me.
No offense is made to anyone while writing the story.

Please excuse the mistakes that I made in a hurry.
Be happy and strong always~
You are loved as you're beautiful the way you are my beloved flowers !

Note :
New terms for this chapter :

Equal Mate - Dominant mates in a throuple call each other Equal Mate (here Yoongi and Hoseok are Equal Mate to each other), while their other mate is called the Sub or Bearer mate as they will be the one who will be bearing the children for the next generation.

Chart schedule scroll - planing scrolls which were created by Jung's to make any mission complete successfully.

Shadow pets - Jung's blood smoke pets which they can create from their blood.

Now with the story~~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who am I?
The angel or the devil?
The mastermind or the victim?
The puppet or the puppeteer?
The sinner or the saint?
The lover or the killer?
Lost in my path,
To know who I am,
Who I should be,
Who I want to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A satisfactory sigh left from the lips of the Lord of Jungs as he led a part of his special force for the first night's patrolling.

He hummed his way through the dark roads, nearing the Xenva's University ground.

His subordinates, who were following quietly behind him, didn't dared to ask their Lord about the reason of his cheerful mood. But nonetheless they were glad to see him back to his usual self.

For the past few days the special force almost shit their pants in fear, as their Lord's cold pair of steely eyes looked at them scrutinizing; and increased their already hard practicing hours for another 3 hours.

So whatever the reason might have happened to their Lord to make him this happy and calm, made them feel at ease too as they won't have to go through those gruesome practice schedules anymore.

The said lord looked back and smiled at his captain, gesturing with his hand to come forward with him, to which a shiver ran down the back of the poor man.

"You called me my Lord?" The captain bowed.

Hoseok smiled at the nervous captain and stated,

"Yes Jaehun. I have some work for you. You will take your team with you and enter the main streets near the University. Whereas you will tell your mate to take her team and keep an eye on the University itself. And I myself will look around the forest."

Jaehun nodded his understanding his captain's commands,

"Understood my Lord. Then I will send some of them with yo-"

"I will be going alone Jaehun. No one is required to follow me."

"But my Lord with this current situation it will be very dangerous to go alone. I am not doubting on your capability at all but please at least let Haneul go alongwi-"

"Your mate is pregnant with your first born isn't she? Even if she came for night patrolling it won't be good for her or the baby to handle any strenuous activity. So make sure to give her a payable leave after we return tonight."

Hearing his Lord's words, a small smile crept on the captain's face. His Lord might have been cold to them for the last few days, but he still knew the whereabouts of his subordinates and cared for them.
No wonder his Lord didn't allowed his mate to attend those gruesome practice sessions for the past two weeks.