[6] graduation day

[Im to lazy to write it out.  i found a subbed ver.  Ace is first while the others are just one rank lower then what they were.]

Timeskip: in the mess hall

Connie/ Sasha: " WOOO HOOO!"

"  Tsk, How did i get ranked under eren, damn!" Jean said with anger coating his voice. He took a giant gulp of his beer (or whatever they drank) and smashed his cup on the wooden table. The Loud 'thud' it caused made alot of people turn their attention to the sulking teen.

"Are you seriously not going to join the military police regiment, Eren?!" Someone asked eren. Mikasa and armin stood on either side of eren like bodyguards. Ace was no where to be seen, but if you looked up, you will Ace laying on one of the things that hold the ceiling up. He looked down at all of them with a bored look.

[tsk, bugs]

Ace thought bitterly as he took a sip of water from his cup. Ace blocked them out as he looked down upon them all with a disappointed look.

[Seriously, we were trained to be alerted at all times, yet they don't know that I'm above them]

"WE CAN'T BEAT THEM"

Ace snapped out of his thoughts and focused on the guy who yelled with a surprised look. Everyone started to quiet down after that outbreak and looked over.

"Humans cant beat titans"

Ace frowned at this but decided to stay quiet and watched the scene slowly fall out.

"So? You're going to give up because you think you cant win? Yes, humanity has lost so far. That's because we were clueless about titans! Material warfare is useless against them. We lost, but the information we gained in battle will lead to further hope! Are we just going to throw away all the advances in fighting techniques that cost us tens of thousands of lives so we can be titan fodder? To hell with that! I'm going to drive out every last titan and leave these cramped walls! That's my dream. Humanity hasn't  truly been defeated yet "

"Well said brat"

A cold yet calming voice said. Everyone looked for the owner of the voice but to no avail they couldn't found them.

bang

The floor rumbled underneath Ace when he made contact. He slowly walked up to the three (eren,mikasa,armin) with a dull face. Everyone automatic made way for him, ignoring the fact that he was just above them. He stood close to eren, looming over the shorter boy. Ace could see the tears staring to form in Erens eyes. 

[He got emotional? seriously?]

Ace thought as he sweat dropped. He then sighed and ignored Eren. He turned around to the crowd very dramatically

"What the brat said was true."

Ace yelled for everyone to hear while lifting his arm and pointing to eren with a VERY bored look. Ace sighed a heavy sigh for the 5th? 7th? time tonight. He then took a deep breath in and continued with a overpowering voice.

" We don't know if we are going to win or lose against those titans. But i know for sure that with the information we get from our battles, it will help us in our future battles. I'm not going to die without seeing the outside world or taking one of those naked freaks with me. Ill rather be out of these shitty walls fighting for my freedom, then stay here and serve that piece of shit that calls himself 'king'. Those fucking titans better watch their necks,..........cause imma kill you"