13| His response

"CADETS JAEGER, ACKERMANS AND ARLELT! What you've committed is an act of treason!!" Kitz yelled at the top of his lungs while pointing towards the four down below.

Erens eyes fluttered open when he heard his name announced loudly. He scanned his surrounds and noticed the large amount of people caged around him and the others with their blades pointed towards them.

"WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE! DEPENDS ON YOU!" A booming voice pierced through his ears.

"Huh?" Eren glanced towards kitz with a confused face as his words sunk through. Eren felt a tug on his arm and saw Armin with a frightened face.

'What's going on?!' Eren asked himself, as his gaze moved from Armin to Mikasa and Ace infront of him, Both standing in a protective stance with their blades drawn out.

"Should you try anything funny or attempt to move from where you are, we'll blast you to bits immediately and without hesitation!" Kitz informed with his voice laced with power, while at the same time extending his arm to aim at every Cannon located.

"Huh?" Eren said once again. His eyes making contact with each Canon landing on him.

"THIS IS A DIRECT QUESTION!" Kitz yelled once more, gathering everyone's attention.

"WHAT ARE YOU REALLY?! HUMAN OR TITAN?" He shouted.

'What kind of question is that?!' Eren thought in confusion.

He struggled to get a hold on the situation he was in. He watched as everyone around him held a scared look.

'Why are they looking at me as if I'm a monster?!' Questions similar exploded in his head. Eren tensed up before shouting at the top of his lungs.

"I-I DONT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION! SIR!"

Kitz flinched with his mouth agap and his eyebrows crunching up in the progress.

"P-playing innocent, huh " he muttered in disbelief.

"TRY THAT AGAIN AND WE'LL BLAST YOU INTO PIECES IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE , BEFORE YOU REVEAL YOUR TRUE FORM" kitz yelled.

Random: " SIR PLEASE! this may be our best chance to use less manpower while he's in his human form" a random cadet pleaded.

...

..

Mikasas expression turned dark and her hold on her blades tighten. She stepped forward mercilessly with her bangs covering her eyes.

"Excuse me, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Not while I'm standing here. Unless anyone is standing up to the task, well I'll be happy to demonstrate my skills on you. You and every inch of your traitorous flesh"

She said outloud. Everyone around shook in silence from her promising threat.

"Tsk. I hate killing people....their blood is so annoying to clean off"

Ace said. He cringed at the thought of cleaning the blood off his uniform. While everyone shivered with fear.

Kitz looked down at the two Ackerman's with concern. He slowly started to think which one is more dangerous. A titan...or these two.

"Sir....there's something you should know. Mikasa Ackerman was assigned to the elites when she was fresh out of training. Her strength is equal to that of 100 soldiers" he informed kitz while directing to mikasa.

"And...him" he said, moving kitz attention from mikasa to the tall cadet who stared up at them with a killer smirk.

"He was assigned to go solo. Elites documented that he has taken down all the titans in his area before heading over to help the others in under 2hrs. If we lose him, humanity may not even stand a chance."