|14| Courage

"So..... what do u have planned" Pyxis said with curiosity.

"RIGHT!" Armin yelled. He moved to attention and raised his arm to a salute. Ace, mikasa and eren stared at armin in disbelief, as them and everyone else awaited armin to make an announcement.

With a loud enough voice, armin spoke.

"I believe with Erens power , it'll be useful for him to seal the hole in trost and for us to retake it. We've all seen what the other titans did to him. We all know that he is more then capable. And he defeated all those titans that came through. So, It should be a given that Eren shall prove his innocence through this act of service" Armin spoke with confidence, his body still with his eyes flowing with the power of a leader and a well persuading speaker.

"Hmmmm" Pyxis hummed in thought. His eyes closed in thought as he rubbed his chin.

Voices erupted and many spoke up about their own opinions loudly.

"HES TRICKING US!"

" THERES NO WAY HE CAN SEAL THAT HOLE"

.
.
.
Pyxis raised his hand up for silence. He waited till the area was silence before he spoke.

"Ahem... " he cleared his throat quietly

"what will you do? Are u going to do it or not?" Pyxis asked, his gaze shifting from Armin to Eren.

Eren looked around. His mind and body in a daze as he was trying to recover from the sudden confrontation. As his eyes wondered, he saw how everyone stared at him with a look of fear, disgust and doubt.

.
.

'Me? Seal that hole?....but how? .....how do I do that... can I even do it..' Eren questioned.

His head casted down as everyone's stares became to much. His mind begun to cloud, while his doubt started to eat at him slowly.

"Oi" a low voice rang through Eren ears, breaking his overthinking state in a instant.

Eren peered over to his side. He saw Ace lowering himself down to his height. Ace leaned in and said with a frown.

"This shit is annoying me, you need to trust yourself like you trust Armin, Mikasa and I. One way or another you'll find a way to seal that damn hole, have some courage. Remember that we got your back" Ace said as he flicked erens forehead to help clear his mind.

Eren groaned while nodding in hesitation. He stared back to Pyxis who waited patiently for his reply.

".....ILL DO IT!!" Eren screamed

"hmm well said young man" pyxis praised. Satisfied with his answer.

"follow me up the wall." he ordered to all four of them

After they finished their discussion, Pyxis nodded in approval. He stood at the edge of the wall and let out a cough to ready his voice.

""ATTENTION!! WE HAVE AN OPERATION TO RETAKE TROST!"

"EREN YEAGER WILL LIFT THE BOLDER IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN IN HIS TITAN FORM AND USE IT TO SEAL THE HOLE!" he screamed to all the cadets down below. Eren stepped beside him and saluted to everyone.

Chatters rang across the area as many people reacted to the news of an operation to retake trost

"What?! Are they serious? Retake trost?"A cadet yelled after hearing the announcement.